Volks AutosMonster Motorsport
    Just Looking

Status

**Offer** Milltek at Group Buy Prices ;-)

Not entirely a Group Buy but an opportunity to buy Milltek systems at GB pricing. I have organised a GB on another forum which has already reached it's minimum number of 10 so I thought I'd see if any of you here would like to make the saving as well.

Just to make it clear, no minimum numbers are required as it has already been fulfilled.

Now to the nitty gritty of what's on offer!!

The offer is as follows (Based on UK sales but Worldwide can be catered for)

Milltek UK RRP less 20% Discount and free fitting at JKM in Portsmouth or free delivery to you.

Better than VAT Free and free delivery/fitting - bargain!!

All payments must be made in full by 5pm on Friday 15th July at the latest. Please PM me for contact details and how to pay (I don't want to post it here in case Spam Bots pick it up).

Example - B7 3.0 TDi Cat Back System RRP £847.57 Offer Price £678.08
    Stu.

A4 3.0 TDi S-Line Quattro, 7 Speed S-Tronic, Quartz Grey, 19" Twin Spoke Alloys, Alcantara with Silver Stitching & Heating, Nav High, B & O, AMI, DAB, Parking Advanced & Rear View Camera, Advanced Keyless Entry, LED Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Heated Electric Folding Mirrors, Through Load.

Previous MY11 S3 Sportback Black Edition, S-Tronic, Ibis White.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Reverse Gear
    Simon Champion, V:force Champion, Gyroball Champion

Status
    Do you offer anything for the RS4 B7? ideally the valved system.

1st Gear

Status
    Likewise anything for a B7 2.0T (quattro)?

Who are we buying from so I can find standard prices?
    Last edited by mikeyw; 7th July 2011 at 10:58.

Just Looking

Status
    I don't offer anything Andy, I'm just organising the offer

If it's in the Milltek Catalogue then you can have it. Audi RS4 B7 4.2 V8 Saloon Avant and Cabriolet exhaust products

100 or 200 CEL CATs is £1289.92 Ex VAT so that would be an offer price of £1238.32 Delivered/Fitted
    Non Res CAT Back with Quad tips is £826.03 Ex VAT so that would be an offer price of £792.99 Delivered/Fitted
    Non Res CAT Back with Polished tips and valves is £1436.71 Ex VAT so that would be an offer price of £1379.24 Delivered/Fitted
    Non Res CAT Back with Black tips and valves is £1496.71 Ex VAT so that would be an offer price of £1436.84 Delivered/Fitted
    Stu.

A4 3.0 TDi S-Line Quattro, 7 Speed S-Tronic, Quartz Grey, 19" Twin Spoke Alloys, Alcantara with Silver Stitching & Heating, Nav High, B & O, AMI, DAB, Parking Advanced & Rear View Camera, Advanced Keyless Entry, LED Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Heated Electric Folding Mirrors, Through Load.

Just Looking

Status
    Audi A4 2.0 TFSI B7 quattro and DTM exhaust products

Hi-Flow Sports Cat is £575.19 Ex VAT so that would be an offer price of £552.18 Inc VAT Delivered/Fitted
    Turbo-back excluding Hi-Flow Sports Cat - 100mm Tailpipes is £725.64 Ex VAT so that would be an offer price of £696.61 Inc VAT Delivered/Fitted
    Turbo-back excluding Hi-Flow Sports Cat - 90mm Tailpipes is £725.64 Ex VAT so that would be an offer price of £696.61 Inc VAT Delivered/Fitted
    Stu.

Reverse Gear
    Simon Champion, V:force Champion, Gyroball Champion

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by VRStu View Post
    Non Res CAT Back with Polished tips and valves is £1436.71 Ex VAT so that would be an offer price of £1379.24 Delivered/Fitted
    ^^ Ah brilliant

Sorry new to forum just (wrongly) assumed you were a trader doing a group buy when I briefly glanced the thread. Read into it now and your just helping fellow enthusiast.

I'll drop you a PM for contact details cheers!

Just Looking

Status
    No problem mate, didn't mean to sound harsh with my reply
    Stu.

1st Gear

Status
    I'd defo get one if the deal was a bit sweeter. It's the best offer there is, it's just a shame I've had to tax the car this month

Just Looking

Status
    I think the only way it could be sweeter is if you got it fitted for free - Oh no wait, you do
    Stu.

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by VRStu View Post
    I think the only way it could be sweeter is if you got it fitted for free - Oh no wait, you do
    Portsmouth is a bit of a hike for me. But that's my problem, again

Just Looking

Status
    Lol, I was only kidding
    Stu.

5th Gear

Status
    Recommend these exhausts
    07 2.0T SLine SE V2 Quattro, Full Milltek with hi-flow sports cat, APR Stage 2+ 280BHP/325lb/ft, APR HPFP, K&N panel, S4 alloys, Spacers, Black Optics, Eibachs, RS4 grill and fogs, Fog tints, RS4 ARB, RS4 Gearstick, LCR splitter, Black Calipers, Drilled discs, Debadged, Colour DIS, Bose, Adaptive Xenons/DRL, Black/Silver Audi Exclusive leather, Audi Carbon inlays, carbon difuser/B pillars, RNS-E+/Bluetooth, Cruise, Int/ext light packs, Rain/light sensors, mudflaps, LED plate/side/boot/interior

Just Looking

Status
    A final opportunity to take part in this offer, all orders must be processed by 17.30 tonight.
    Stu.