RIVA AVS alloys

gary3306

VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Been looking at these and stroking my chin. What's ppl's opinions. I quite like 'em but a lot of buck to shell out if they don't look right once they're on. Anyone got any? They come with an Audi '4 ring' centre cap too

RIVAAVS.jpg

Sorry but they look a bit halfords to me to be honest! I'd go for OEM or BBS if you can or failing that there are plenty of reps about for reasonable money...

"A bit Halfords......" :lmfao: I like it.
Yea, you see thats what I dont want, the connossuer enthusiast will know immediately. You can powder coat a ****, its still a **** underneath.

Oh I've looked (and drooled) at BBS wheels, but the budget is camels bum/sandstorm tight at the moment, and the cream is a bit out of reach. Maybe stay standard until funds allow.

if you like them its up to you mate, its your car at the end of the day. i agree with dd they not for me but "you cant please all of the"... and all that stuff

My advice is wait a bit longer a get a set of bbs rims u won't regret it , I've done the rush job myself. Just speakin from experience

My advice is wait a bit longer a get a set of bbs rims u won't regret it , I've done the rush job myself. Just speakin from experience

Yes I think I will wait. You get what you pay for as they say