AH FabricationsSky Insurance

Thread: RIVA AVS alloys

5th Gear

Status

RIVA AVS alloys

Been looking at these and stroking my chin. What's ppl's opinions. I quite like 'em but a lot of buck to shell out if they don't look right once they're on. Anyone got any? They come with an Audi '4 ring' centre cap too

A4 S-Line. Mods so far; Cruise, DIS, Mk2 RNS-e, Audi 6 CD changer, XcarLink with self manufactured permanent ipod dock, B8 MFSW, Dectane Dayline Headlights with independantly switched DRL's, RS4 Rear ARB, De-badged, RS4 pedals, HIDS, RS4 front grille and RS4 style fog surrounds, LCR splitter in Satin Black, Rear Park Assist, LED gearknob, Red footwell lighting, Kitchen sink and Shower cubicle.

2. # ADS
    ADS

VAG Addict

Status
    Sorry but they look a bit halfords to me to be honest! I'd go for OEM or BBS if you can or failing that there are plenty of reps about for reasonable money...
    2009 A4 2.0 TDI (170) Avant S Line Exec. ​Quartz Grey, S Line suspension, Bluetooth phone prep low, AMI, DAB, Symphony III, Leather/Alcantara, rear sun blinds, heated/dimming/folding mirrors and cruise control. Mods so far: BBS LM (reps), needle sweep and dipping mirror on reverse. To come: spacers, rear window tint and badge delete.

5th Gear

Status
    "A bit Halfords......" I like it.
    Yea, you see thats what I dont want, the connossuer enthusiast will know immediately. You can powder coat a turd, its still a turd underneath.

Oh I've looked (and drooled) at BBS wheels, but the budget is camels bum/sandstorm tight at the moment, and the cream is a bit out of reach. Maybe stay standard until funds allow.
    A4 S-Line. Mods so far; Cruise, DIS, Mk2 RNS-e, Audi 6 CD changer, XcarLink with self manufactured permanent ipod dock, B8 MFSW, Dectane Dayline Headlights with independantly switched DRL's, RS4 Rear ARB, De-badged, RS4 pedals, HIDS, RS4 front grille and RS4 style fog surrounds, LCR splitter in Satin Black, Rear Park Assist, LED gearknob, Red footwell lighting, Kitchen sink and Shower cubicle.

1st Gear

Status
    if you like them its up to you mate, its your car at the end of the day. i agree with dd they not for me but "you cant please all of the"... and all that stuff
    07 a4 2.0tdi s line avant

Neutral

Status
    My advice is wait a bit longer a get a set of bbs rims u won't regret it , I've done the rush job myself. Just speakin from experience

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by avant1980 View Post
    My advice is wait a bit longer a get a set of bbs rims u won't regret it , I've done the rush job myself. Just speakin from experience
    Yes I think I will wait. You get what you pay for as they say