Chris NottAH Fabrications
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By D2NY G

Thread: RS4 interior, custom retrim

06 A4 2.0T FSi S-Line SE

Status

RS4 interior, custom retrim

Just thought I'd pic whore as I haven't shared my new trim with you guys yet...

I've also got a TTS flat bottom steering wheel which isn't in the pics, but looks like this:

Can't recommend Plush Automotive enough and big love to Luke and the guys for doing such a great job!
    Phantom Black Audi A4 2.0T FSi Quattro S-Line Special Edition
    RS4 grill | S4 mirrors | Tints: 45% sides, 35% rear screen | EasyStreet AutoPilot + AirLift struts/bags | Touareg ET60 9x19" on 215/35/19 all round | 25mm front, 35mm PCD adapters | EBC Red Stuff pads | Red calipers | RS4 pedals | Late-spec clear corner OEM bi-xenons | Leon Cupra R splitter | RNS-E | Ambient lighting | R8 oil cap | Carbonio & more

2. # ADS
    ADS

2nd Gear

Status
    Looks amazing..... If only I had the cash you do.

Loving the steering wheel too.

Amazing car mate
    2.0 TDI S line.

Cruise, Leather, DIS, RNS-E, autodim, MFSW, ambient lights, Bi xenons.

Gone to its new home

Status
    Where in London do you live
    Black Audi RS4 2006 Exclusive edition, Black optic option (stock for now)

VAG Addict

Status
    Looks really nice matey! Would love to see this in the flesh!
    2009 A4 2.0 TDI (170) Avant S Line Exec. ​Quartz Grey, S Line suspension, Bluetooth phone prep low, AMI, DAB, Symphony III, Leather/Alcantara, rear sun blinds, heated/dimming/folding mirrors and cruise control. Mods so far: BBS LM (reps), needle sweep and dipping mirror on reverse. To come: spacers, rear window tint and badge delete.

5th Gear

Status
    oh my days!

thats one nice trim there lad, wouldnt like to pick the bill up at the end tho lol

06 A4 2.0T FSi S-Line SE

Status
    Cheers guys
    RS4 grill | S4 mirrors | Tints: 45% sides, 35% rear screen | EasyStreet AutoPilot + AirLift struts/bags | Touareg ET60 9x19" on 215/35/19 all round | 25mm front, 35mm PCD adapters | EBC Red Stuff pads | Red calipers | RS4 pedals | Late-spec clear corner OEM bi-xenons | Leon Cupra R splitter | RNS-E | Ambient lighting | R8 oil cap | Carbonio & more

5th Gear

Status
    sod the pic whore, you're a whore....

that looks fantastic, not entirely 100% on the colour choice, but would kill for an RS4 interior, love the wheel too
    07 2.0T SLine SE V2 Quattro, Full Milltek with hi-flow sports cat, APR Stage 2+ 280BHP/325lb/ft, APR HPFP, K&N panel, S4 alloys, Spacers, Black Optics, Eibachs, RS4 grill and fogs, Fog tints, RS4 ARB, RS4 Gearstick, LCR splitter, Black Calipers, Drilled discs, Debadged, Colour DIS, Bose, Adaptive Xenons/DRL, Black/Silver Audi Exclusive leather, Audi Carbon inlays, carbon difuser/B pillars, RNS-E+/Bluetooth, Cruise, Int/ext light packs, Rain/light sensors, mudflaps, LED plate/side/boot/interior

1st Gear

Status
    Stunning mate, you must be well pleased

Four Sprung Ducks

Avantageous

Status
    I saw Matts car in the flesh, and the pictures do not do it justice. Awesome job on the interior.

Abb
    2nd Gear

Status
    Looks amazing mate, you have obviously got too much ca$$H!
    Audi S4 quattro cabriolet in dolphin grey metallic, Audi exclusive crimson red leather/black piping, red hood, carbon inlays, RNSE, tiptronic gearbox with paddleshift, electrically adjustable & heated seats, 6 disc multichanger, DVD multichanger, monitors in headrestraints, xenon headlights with power wash, cruise control, folding door mirrors, storage pack, 19" OE VW Touareg wheels with 25mm spacer/adapters all round, non res cat back quad tipped Milltek exhaust, lowered 30mm on H&R springs

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    Says Abb with the V8 S4!!

"Will these wheel fit my car PM's will not be replied to, do you research & use the SEARCH button"

Detailing - Wheel Refurbishment - Shark Performance Software - VagbremTechnic Dealer - OEM Retrofitting - Remus - V-Maxx - Goodridge

6th Gear

Status
    Mountain Ash, Rhondda Cynon Taff, United Kingdom
    stuning were seats new or second hand been looking for rs4 interior myself no luck yet tho seeing urs only makes me want one more now
    My A4 Detailed and finished with Zymol Glasur
    http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/detaili...ol-glasur.html

A4 S-Line SE 220BHp with full Black pack With black badge (rear one still to fit) two tone Leather, Bose, phone prep in centre arm rest, IPOD conection RS4 pedals suede gear knob handbrake and steering wheel R8 oil Cap

Neutral

Status
    how much did it cost?

2nd Gear

Status
    Love that interior...on the hunt for some RS4 front seats so I can re-trim them to match the rest of the DTM interior
    If it's not longitudinal and it's not Quattro..it's not an Audi
    VCDS (VAG-COM) HEX-CAN USB cable carrying member
    2005 A4 DTM 2.0 TFSi Quattro :364Bhp/477NM - Mapped by MRC Tuning
    Hybrid K04 Project ongoing (link to Build thread)

DMFW + Clutch For Sale

Interior Next!!

Status
    Looks immense bud!! Hopefully will have mine retrimmed in the next month or two! Looks a cracking job! Love the embossing! And slight change of design to seats and arm rest!! Also like the colour! Could look good on my phantom!
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon

3rd Gear

Status
    I think it looks marvellous job and the colur suits my own tastes.
    Like others I would be interested in the cost for the conversion providing its not deemed an embarrasing question ?

Reverse Gear

Status
    fantastic

5th Gear

Status
    I believe it was a few grand.
    Nathan

Red Audi A4 B7 S-Line with Leather/Alcantara interior

Current Mods: Painted Brake Calipers, Gear-driven oil shaft assembly, RS4 grille, Debadged, B8 MFSW, Cruise Control, RS4-style Fog Surrounds, Satin Black Cupra R Splitter, RS4 RARB, Clear Corner headlights, 2011 RNS-e, MTEC Drilled and Grooved Brake Discs.

06 A4 2.0T FSi S-Line SE

Status
    Cheers guys

I'm not one for shouting about how much I've spent, but as so many have asked, the RS4 seats were £2300 to begin with, then the trim used 3 full hides, plus the extra detailing took more time to work up... if you were going to do the same, you'd have to budget around £6k all in.

2nd Gear

Status
    Wow... That's an impressive spend!

Every time I look at this thread I get more jealous!
    2.0 TDI S line.

Cruise, Leather, DIS, RNS-E, autodim, MFSW, ambient lights, Bi xenons.

Gone to its new home

1st Gear

Status
    I'd say it was worth the cost mate, looks absolutely lovely, and best of all it's uniquely yours, and it doesn't get better than that.

Four Sprung Ducks

06 A4 2.0T FSi S-Line SE

Status
    Yeah, I love it and the quality of work is so good so it was defo worth it. I could have got it done for less, but cheaper leather with more grain wouldn't have worked so well & I'd have been kicking myself for not spending the extra & the extra details really set it off

5th Gear

Status
    any chance of some more pics? some of the air ride up and down, would sell my right nut and maybe a few more body parts for air ride

06 A4 2.0T FSi S-Line SE

Status
    More pics here mate: Audis on Air | Vorsprung Collective

I need to take some proper shots of my interior, like the ones I did for Luke's RS4 in that link.

I don't have any pics at ride height or fully raised up - when I get the camera out, I'll take some

2nd Gear

Status
    looks crazy man, good work

5th Gear

Status
    two amazingly styled audis there, got to raise the bar nah me lol