Chris NottSky Insurance
    Abb
    2nd Gear

Status

Lowering springs for a S4??

Just had some 19'' OE Speedlines fitted, courteousy of N8, spacers not required but lowering is! Was going to go down the H&R springs route, looking to close the wheel arch gap, nothing to drastic, was thinking 30ish mm. Any advice, lowering height, best place to source springs etc??
    Audi S4 quattro cabriolet in dolphin grey metallic, Audi exclusive crimson red leather/black piping, red hood, carbon inlays, RNSE, tiptronic gearbox with paddleshift, electrically adjustable & heated seats, 6 disc multichanger, DVD multichanger, monitors in headrestraints, xenon headlights with power wash, cruise control, folding door mirrors, storage pack, 19" OE VW Touareg wheels with 25mm spacer/adapters all round, non res cat back quad tipped Milltek exhaust, lowered 30mm on H&R springs

2. # ADS
    ADS

2nd Gear

Status
    I think the first thing to say is.... We need a pic!!

If you get 30mm springs the chances are yoru car will only lower by 10mm as it sits lower than a standard car anyway.
    2.0 TDI S line.

Cruise, Leather, DIS, RNS-E, autodim, MFSW, ambient lights, Bi xenons.

Gone to its new home

Abb
    2nd Gear

Status
    Am currently working away, will get some decent pics when I return home in a fortnight, as I have had more bits carbon wrapped (rear diffuser/wing mirror housing brackets/front splitter and number plate panel) and was going to post them up too! Will see if I can get a make do pic up for now!
    Audi S4 quattro cabriolet in dolphin grey metallic, Audi exclusive crimson red leather/black piping, red hood, carbon inlays, RNSE, tiptronic gearbox with paddleshift, electrically adjustable & heated seats, 6 disc multichanger, DVD multichanger, monitors in headrestraints, xenon headlights with power wash, cruise control, folding door mirrors, storage pack, 19" OE VW Touareg wheels with 25mm spacer/adapters all round, non res cat back quad tipped Milltek exhaust, lowered 30mm on H&R springs

pmk
    Reverse Gear

Status
    Pics of my car with h&r 45mm springs in this thread.

A4 3.0 TDI V6 Quattro

Ordered from german eBay from auto-teilman sp?

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by pmk View Post
    Pics of my car with h&r 45mm springs in this thread.

A4 3.0 TDI V6 Quattro

Ordered from german eBay from auto-teilman sp?
    I have H&R sports bought from same place gives a nice drop and improves the harsh s line ride. Have some b5 cups waiting to be fitted as well though as my avant has got a saggy ass ! Was happy with it to start with but its got on my nerves for a while so this should level things out.

Abb
    2nd Gear

Status
    [/IMG][/IMG]
    A make do pic!

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    You happy with wheel Ab?

5th Gear

Status
    Paint the centres to match your hood, looks really hot!
    Mafia black 2007 A4 S-line 2.0Tdi - RNSE - Bluetooth - MFSW - GSM phone prep - Privacy glass all round - Cupra R splitter - Black Grill, surround and fog surrounds - 12" sub and 1200 watt JBL Amp - AP Coilovers - 19" RS6 Alloys - 6mm f & 15mm r spacers - Carbon wrapped interior - Blue LED dials - Ambient Lighting - Cruise Control - HID's - LED side lights - mapped to 185bhp / 380nm - Twin exit exhaust - RS6 style DRLs

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

He could of had them that colour! As this is what colour they were when he bought them off me:

Abb
    2nd Gear

Status
    No Nathan, they are awful!! Only kidding fella, have not long been home so have not had chance to post comment or thank you. I did clean the car today,just before it rained and all I can say, what a pain in the arse they are to clean! lol. Going to have to look for some brushes and wheel cleaner, had some minor signs of pitting on the rear lips, dare say I needed to use some more elbow grease! Just had it dropped 30mm as well, so sits perfect. Wish the weather would sort itself out so I could take some pics!

5th Gear

Status
    Ah so it was your car, I said to him yesterday to go on edition 38 and buy the red ones, didn't know he already was.

they looked good in red mate, nice touch!
    Mafia black 2007 A4 S-line 2.0Tdi - RNSE - Bluetooth - MFSW - GSM phone prep - Privacy glass all round - Cupra R splitter - Black Grill, surround and fog surrounds - 12" sub and 1200 watt JBL Amp - AP Coilovers - 19" RS6 Alloys - 6mm f & 15mm r spacers - Carbon wrapped interior - Blue LED dials - Ambient Lighting - Cruise Control - HID's - LED side lights - mapped to 185bhp / 380nm - Twin exit exhaust - RS6 style DRLs

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking