Monster MotorsportSky Insurance
    Neutral

Status

New key required please help..

Hi all.. I'm in need of a new key.. Where's the best place to get one from...?

I'm wanting the complete fob and blade.. Also how do you get on with the coding?

Regards chris
    Audi A4 Sline... "W13LET" 18 rs4 genuines.. brushed aluuminum sline surrounds, symphony II with ipod connectivity, nokia bluetooth connectivy, genuine ebay special iphone vent holder!, privacy glass all round, xeononed front end,

Purchased to fit.. rs4 grill, foggy grills, carbon wrap interior

future mods, s4 mirrors, dual exit exhaust, remap, refurb wheels in 2010 rs4 anthracite colour,

2. # ADS
    ADS

4th Gear

Status
    Coding the remote bit is easy but coding the transponder to the immobiliser can be a real pain in the ass. It either needs audi to do it or it needs the skc (secret key code - login) to do it on vag-com but afaik on the B7 probably required the eeprom reading off the board and decoding. Can be done but as i say best to get someone to do the lot for ya.

I need one too and haven't decided where to go i think hazy dayz charge £150 (Audi & VW Key Immobilsor Coding - Vw & Audi Sat Nav, Bluetooth , TV Tuners, Cruise Control Installations UK)

Not sure how much audi charge for the lot