A4 3.0 TDI V6 Quattro

pmk

Reaction score
Just thought id post a few pics of what I replaced my old evo with. Its an Audi A4 3.0tdi v6 Quattro. Always fancied one, so when this one came up with low miles I jumped at the chance to buy it.Was worried initally about the power drop but I must say that im really impressed at how well it goes for a big heavy diesel.
Mods so far are lowered on H&R springs, 19 inch BBS Ch reps, Cupra splitter, Lamin-x ed fogs and black s-line badges.
audiquattro011.jpg

audiquattro008.jpg

audiquattro001.jpg

audiquattro013.jpg

Love it (although it would look better as an avant ;) )

How do you find the ride on the H&R springs with S Line shocks?

Cheers for the comments folks. The h&r springs have been grand so far. They are definitely less crashy than the sline springs. Even with the 19s it is still quite comfy.

where did you get your front cupra splitter from?? car looks awesome! get the rear valance black and soom nice tail pipes or a miltek system!

nice motor :) hope to be the owner of a similar one by end of next week.

Just wondering seeing as its an NI reg car are you from NI? i seen a car very similar to this in ballymena last Sunday

Cheers for the replies. Cupra splitter was from ebay, although are easily available from the dealers.

Will hopefuly be changing the rear valance for an s4 one and changing the tail pipes to oval rs4 style.

Was up in Ballymena last sunday doing abit of shopping, im only down the road in coleraine.

What lowering mm?? are those H&R springs the stance is perfect.

Cheers for the comments folks. The h&r springs have been grand so far. They are definitely less crashy than the sline springs. Even with the 19s it is still quite comfy.