AH FabricationsEM Tuning
    1st Gear

Status

info wanted on lowering

hi i have just purchased a audi a4 b7 sline special edition saloon, although i love the car it looks to high i just want to bring it down abit i have noticed that the front sits higher then rear and have read about having B5 lowering caps/cups used to bring it down level with the rear! does any one know where i can get these from???
    also it has the S line suspention i know its 30mm lower then standard, how could i get it lower has anyone done this and have any pic! dont really want to go down the line of coilovers, really just looking at spring to be honest and what would be best

sorry if this has been posted before

regards chris!

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status
    If Yr looking at just springs go eibach I've always had them, got a set of sportlines that will give u the most drop with just springs.

5th Gear

Status
    Go H&R for springs, search them on here first to get peoples opinions, you wont be dissappointed!
    Mafia black 2007 A4 S-line 2.0Tdi - RNSE - Bluetooth - MFSW - GSM phone prep - Privacy glass all round - Cupra R splitter - Black Grill, surround and fog surrounds - 12" sub and 1200 watt JBL Amp - AP Coilovers - 19" RS6 Alloys - 6mm f & 15mm r spacers - Carbon wrapped interior - Blue LED dials - Ambient Lighting - Cruise Control - HID's - LED side lights - mapped to 185bhp / 380nm - Twin exit exhaust - RS6 style DRLs

2nd Gear

Status
    I've done the spring cap job on my car. Got them from Audi for just over a tenner each so its a cheap mod. Mine is also running Eibach sportlines and they are spot on.
    2.0 TDI S line.

Cruise, Leather, DIS, RNS-E, autodim, MFSW, ambient lights, Bi xenons.

Gone to its new home

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by unikarl View Post
    I've done the spring cap job on my car. Got them from Audi for just over a tenner each so its a cheap mod. Mine is also running Eibach sportlines and they are spot on.
    do u by any chance know the part number???

also do u have any side on pics???

2nd Gear

Status
    Not sure on the part number tbh but I'll take you a side on pic this evening and post it up for you.
    2.0 TDI S line.

Cruise, Leather, DIS, RNS-E, autodim, MFSW, ambient lights, Bi xenons.

Gone to its new home