EM TuningChris Nott

Thread: boost leak

Neutral

Status

boost leak

i am pretty sure i have a boost leak so to begin with before i do any checks i just wanna know if there is a common area for the boost leak with the 2.0tfsi. and also what would be my engine code just so i can order some silicone hoses for when i find the problem.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status

Angry

biggest problem that i know of is normally intercooler pipes.... because there low down the more frequent to bumps and things hitting them... also depend on your mileage an things like that obs wear an tear... if its around that region nine times out of ten you will be able to here the sucking of air... my 2.0 tdi had around 5 trips to the dealer before they finally found out what it was....

good luck
    Audi A4 Sline... "W13LET" 18 rs4 genuines.. brushed aluuminum sline surrounds, symphony II with ipod connectivity, nokia bluetooth connectivy, genuine ebay special iphone vent holder!, privacy glass all round, xeononed front end,

Purchased to fit.. rs4 grill, foggy grills, carbon wrap interior

future mods, s4 mirrors, dual exit exhaust, remap, refurb wheels in 2010 rs4 anthracite colour,

5th Gear

Status
    They also have seals where the different sections of ducting clip together. These seals can leak too.
    A4 S-Line. Mods so far; Cruise, DIS, Mk2 RNS-e, Audi 6 CD changer, XcarLink with self manufactured permanent ipod dock, B8 MFSW, Dectane Dayline Headlights with independantly switched DRL's, RS4 Rear ARB, De-badged, RS4 pedals, HIDS, RS4 front grille and RS4 style fog surrounds, LCR splitter in Satin Black, Rear Park Assist, LED gearknob, Red footwell lighting, Kitchen sink and Shower cubicle.