s line to rs4 grill swap...

cwuk2001

Reaction score
hi all got myself a rs4 grill original oem from audi via a reliable audi sport.net member :)
unfourtanately it does not have the plate where the number pate gos so ive had to use the sline one... with it being a more grey colour it just doesnt look right...!?

anyone no any ideas on where i could purchase one or they have had the same problem??

regards chris

audi is the only place to get the filler from

I used the plate from the s-line grill, just gave it a coat of matt black and it looks like it belongs.

As above, just had mine done, as well as the rear diffuser, and wing mirror mountings. Looks the mutts, even if I do say so myself!:o.k:

ive got the wrapping ehre and ready for the interior bits i just havent got round to taking them off lol ill have a look at that then....

hi all got myself a rs4 grill original oem from audi via a reliable audi sport.net member :)..........

How much did the grille set you back going through the dealers mate? Trying to catch one on ebay is like trying to platt fog :-(

Im looking for an S-line grill if any of you have one in great condition. Just bought my a4 avant and the grill has taken a whack at somepoint and been glued

Im looking for an S-line grill if any of you have one in great condition. Just bought my a4 avant and the grill has taken a whack at somepoint and been glued

There's a few S-Line ones on ebay mate

Gary - i got my black RS4 grille for £204 from a place near me - i've had 2 now and they arrive next day - no complaints and more helpful than dealer

Can you post a pic of yours mate & also a link to the place you got yours from, thanks

Mac

Cant post a pic at mo as camera dead at mo but its the genuine article and no link either i'm afraid as its a walk in shop - the shop is called TPS in s****horpe though.

Cant post a pic at mo as camera dead at mo but its the genuine article and no link either i'm afraid as its a walk in shop - the shop is called TPS in s****horpe though.
Thanks fella, i've heard of TPS, so trawl for a website lol.

tps only get the grill from the same place as audi

This indeed is true but i find them far far more helpful and have been cheaper on quite a few things than the stealer- plus its virtually next to work so ticks all the boxes for me

my grill was £178 inc vat from audi