Monster MotorsportJMB Retrofits
    Neutral

Status

s line to rs4 grill swap...

hi all got myself a rs4 grill original oem from audi via a reliable audi sport.net member
    unfourtanately it does not have the plate where the number pate gos so ive had to use the sline one... with it being a more grey colour it just doesnt look right...!?

anyone no any ideas on where i could purchase one or they have had the same problem??

regards chris
    Audi A4 Sline... "W13LET" 18 rs4 genuines.. brushed aluuminum sline surrounds, symphony II with ipod connectivity, nokia bluetooth connectivy, genuine ebay special iphone vent holder!, privacy glass all round, xeononed front end,

Purchased to fit.. rs4 grill, foggy grills, carbon wrap interior

future mods, s4 mirrors, dual exit exhaust, remap, refurb wheels in 2010 rs4 anthracite colour,

2. # ADS
    ADS

Yorkshire & Humber Rep.

Status
    audi is the only place to get the filler from

2nd Gear

Status
    I used the plate from the s-line grill, just gave it a coat of matt black and it looks like it belongs.

5th Gear

Status
    Or wrap with 3M carbon vinyl.
    Nathan

Red Audi A4 B7 S-Line with Leather/Alcantara interior

Current Mods: Painted Brake Calipers, Gear-driven oil shaft assembly, RS4 grille, Debadged, B8 MFSW, Cruise Control, RS4-style Fog Surrounds, Satin Black Cupra R Splitter, RS4 RARB, Clear Corner headlights, 2011 RNS-e, MTEC Drilled and Grooved Brake Discs.

Abb
    2nd Gear

Status
    As above, just had mine done, as well as the rear diffuser, and wing mirror mountings. Looks the mutts, even if I do say so myself!
    Audi S4 quattro cabriolet in dolphin grey metallic, Audi exclusive crimson red leather/black piping, red hood, carbon inlays, RNSE, tiptronic gearbox with paddleshift, electrically adjustable & heated seats, 6 disc multichanger, DVD multichanger, monitors in headrestraints, xenon headlights with power wash, cruise control, folding door mirrors, storage pack, 19" OE VW Touareg wheels with 25mm spacer/adapters all round, non res cat back quad tipped Milltek exhaust, lowered 30mm on H&R springs

Neutral

Status
    ive got the wrapping ehre and ready for the interior bits i just havent got round to taking them off lol ill have a look at that then....
    Audi A4 Sline... "W13LET" 18 rs4 genuines.. brushed aluuminum sline surrounds, symphony II with ipod connectivity, nokia bluetooth connectivy, genuine ebay special iphone vent holder!, privacy glass all round, xeononed front end,

Purchased to fit.. rs4 grill, foggy grills, carbon wrap interior

future mods, s4 mirrors, dual exit exhaust, remap, refurb wheels in 2010 rs4 anthracite colour,

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by cwuk2001 View Post
    hi all got myself a rs4 grill original oem from audi via a reliable audi sport.net member ..........
    How much did the grille set you back going through the dealers mate? Trying to catch one on ebay is like trying to platt fog :-(
    A4 S-Line. Mods so far; Cruise, DIS, Mk2 RNS-e, Audi 6 CD changer, XcarLink with self manufactured permanent ipod dock, B8 MFSW, Dectane Dayline Headlights with independantly switched DRL's, RS4 Rear ARB, De-badged, RS4 pedals, HIDS, RS4 front grille and RS4 style fog surrounds, LCR splitter in Satin Black, Rear Park Assist, LED gearknob, Red footwell lighting, Kitchen sink and Shower cubicle.

4th Gear

Status
    Im looking for an S-line grill if any of you have one in great condition. Just bought my a4 avant and the grill has taken a whack at somepoint and been glued

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by rizzini7 View Post
    Im looking for an S-line grill if any of you have one in great condition. Just bought my a4 avant and the grill has taken a whack at somepoint and been glued
    There's a few S-Line ones on ebay mate
    A4 S-Line. Mods so far; Cruise, DIS, Mk2 RNS-e, Audi 6 CD changer, XcarLink with self manufactured permanent ipod dock, B8 MFSW, Dectane Dayline Headlights with independantly switched DRL's, RS4 Rear ARB, De-badged, RS4 pedals, HIDS, RS4 front grille and RS4 style fog surrounds, LCR splitter in Satin Black, Rear Park Assist, LED gearknob, Red footwell lighting, Kitchen sink and Shower cubicle.

1st Gear

Status
    Gary - i got my black RS4 grille for £204 from a place near me - i've had 2 now and they arrive next day - no complaints and more helpful than dealer
    During a 4 wheel drift on the M25 i hear from my mate "Dont you ever do that again! Gimme the keys" after 12 hours of owning my old S4

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by gphilla View Post
    Gary - i got my black RS4 grille for £204 from a place near me - i've had 2 now and they arrive next day - no complaints and more helpful than dealer
    Can you post a pic of yours mate & also a link to the place you got yours from, thanks

Mac
    A4 B8 (09) 2.0 TFSI (211)

Black Gloss RS4 style mesh grille, Black Gloss fog grilles, Black Gloss splitter trim, Ice White fogs, Tints, Black A8 boot rings, Black Badges, Dynamik boot spoiler, LED interior, LED number plate lights, Brushed steel vinyl wrapped interior.

1st Gear

Status
    Cant post a pic at mo as camera dead at mo but its the genuine article and no link either i'm afraid as its a walk in shop - the shop is called TPS in s****horpe though.
    During a 4 wheel drift on the M25 i hear from my mate "Dont you ever do that again! Gimme the keys" after 12 hours of owning my old S4

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by gphilla View Post
    Cant post a pic at mo as camera dead at mo but its the genuine article and no link either i'm afraid as its a walk in shop - the shop is called TPS in s****horpe though.
    Thanks fella, i've heard of TPS, so trawl for a website lol.
    A4 B8 (09) 2.0 TFSI (211)

Black Gloss RS4 style mesh grille, Black Gloss fog grilles, Black Gloss splitter trim, Ice White fogs, Tints, Black A8 boot rings, Black Badges, Dynamik boot spoiler, LED interior, LED number plate lights, Brushed steel vinyl wrapped interior.

1st Gear

Status

5th Gear

Status
    Good man . Thanks

Yorkshire & Humber Rep.

Status
    tps only get the grill from the same place as audi

1st Gear

Status
    This indeed is true but i find them far far more helpful and have been cheaper on quite a few things than the stealer- plus its virtually next to work so ticks all the boxes for me

Yorkshire & Humber Rep.

Status
    my grill was £178 inc vat from audi

5th Gear

Status
    Try pjmspeedy, he sorted me and arrived next day.
    Nathan

Red Audi A4 B7 S-Line with Leather/Alcantara interior

Current Mods: Painted Brake Calipers, Gear-driven oil shaft assembly, RS4 grille, Debadged, B8 MFSW, Cruise Control, RS4-style Fog Surrounds, Satin Black Cupra R Splitter, RS4 RARB, Clear Corner headlights, 2011 RNS-e, MTEC Drilled and Grooved Brake Discs.

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by bez101 View Post
    my grill was £178 inc vat from audi
    Dealers are cheap near you alot more from Hull Audi !!!!!!!!!