Volks AutosAH Fabrications
    Reverse Gear

Status

best place to buy S4 arb from??

After reading lots of posts & threads, think i'll take the plunge & invest.

Where is the best place to buy, dealer, ebay or indipendant??

many thanks,

Richard

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    Dealer.You may be able to get one from eBay but you won't be saving much and can sometimes cost more. Also from the dealer you will be getting the genuine parts not some rubbish copy made from used chewing gum rappers.

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by B5NUT View Post
    Dealer.You may be able to get one from eBay but you won't be saving much and can sometimes cost more. Also from the dealer you will be getting the genuine parts not some rubbish copy made from used chewing gum rappers.
    x2, get from the dealer, same price really, go for RS4 RARB, awesome mod
    A4 B8 (09) 2.0 TFSI (211)

Black Gloss RS4 style mesh grille, Black Gloss fog grilles, Black Gloss splitter trim, Ice White fogs, Tints, Black A8 boot rings, Black Badges, Dynamik boot spoiler, LED interior, LED number plate lights, Brushed steel vinyl wrapped interior.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Ok dealer it is. How much approx?

Plus, do they come with bushes etc or is it best to replace with upgraded when fitting??

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    You might want to contact forum member pjmspeedy. He supplied everything I needed for mine, and shipped it directly to my fitting garage.
    A4 3.0TDi SE Quattro Auto. Factory-fit: RNS-E/bluetooth; F/R parking sensors; full leather/heated front seats; cruise. Retrofit: Remap; Eibach 30mm lowering springs, RS4 RARB; MTEC drilled/grooved discs; 18" RS4 alloys; VW fan washers; Kinetic Digitizor DAB; Blackvue DR380 camera; front armrest; ambient lighting; white LED lights; autodim mirror; Cupra splitter; S-Line door blades; tints; UK pressed plates; MFSW; SDS; TPMS; LED Taillights and DRLs. RS aluminium pedals

6th Gear

Status
    Mountain Ash, Rhondda Cynon Taff, United Kingdom
    TPS offer a good discount on main dealer parts sure the part numbers are on here some where if not i have them somewhere on spreadsheet try dig em out for u
    My A4 Detailed and finished with Zymol Glasur
    http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/detaili...ol-glasur.html

A4 S-Line SE 220BHp with full Black pack With black badge (rear one still to fit) two tone Leather, Bose, phone prep in centre arm rest, IPOD conection RS4 pedals suede gear knob handbrake and steering wheel R8 oil Cap

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jdp1962 View Post
    You might want to contact forum member pjmspeedy. He supplied everything I needed for mine, and shipped it directly to my fitting garage.
    I second that. Might be best to email him as know he's a busy man. There was none in the UK when I bought mine 3 weeks ago, so had to come from Germany (seems lots of people are buying them) RS$ one was £85 all in with brackets etc. but price may change.

I've got an 18mm S-line one with brackets for sale if you want it (£30 + postage), PM me if you (or if anyone else does)
    07 2.0T SLine SE V2 Quattro, Full Milltek with hi-flow sports cat, APR Stage 2+ 280BHP/325lb/ft, APR HPFP, K&N panel, S4 alloys, Spacers, Black Optics, Eibachs, RS4 grill and fogs, Fog tints, RS4 ARB, RS4 Gearstick, LCR splitter, Black Calipers, Drilled discs, Debadged, Colour DIS, Bose, Adaptive Xenons/DRL, Black/Silver Audi Exclusive leather, Audi Carbon inlays, carbon difuser/B pillars, RNS-E+/Bluetooth, Cruise, Int/ext light packs, Rain/light sensors, mudflaps, LED plate/side/boot/interior