Sky InsuranceVolks Autos
    2nd Gear

Status

Poorly A4 Quattro?

I have a 2005 B7 Audi A4 2.0T Quattro which has been remapped by Revo. I've had the car for about a year now, and never really felt the delivery of power was very smooth. When you put your foot down from say 50-mph up to 70mph it will hesitate slightly when the turbo is delivering maximum torque. However, it's very subtle and I just put this down to the quattro system. Last week though - this problem got worse. If I drive gently or accelerate very very smoothly the delivery of power is fine, however the minute I accelerate a little harder the car judders and hesitates? Doesn't really feel or sound like the clutch..

55k miles on the clock, two owners and generally I very well cared for car. All four tyres match and have similar tread depths. My wife did however knock the tracking out back in Jan and the front tyres have scrubbed edges. DOH!

Thanks in advance for any input!
    05 Audi A4 2.0T Quattro
    Black with a BIG wish list!

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    does the car feel like it's being hit by a gust of wind when stationary? If so might be to do with the Dual Mass Flywheel...which if it is, I hope you have a warranty as its not cheap..
    07 2.0T SLine SE V2 Quattro, Full Milltek with hi-flow sports cat, APR Stage 2+ 280BHP/325lb/ft, APR HPFP, K&N panel, S4 alloys, Spacers, Black Optics, Eibachs, RS4 grill and fogs, Fog tints, RS4 ARB, RS4 Gearstick, LCR splitter, Black Calipers, Drilled discs, Debadged, Colour DIS, Bose, Adaptive Xenons/DRL, Black/Silver Audi Exclusive leather, Audi Carbon inlays, carbon difuser/B pillars, RNS-E+/Bluetooth, Cruise, Int/ext light packs, Rain/light sensors, mudflaps, LED plate/side/boot/interior

2nd Gear

Status
    First thing is to do if possible is to get the car scanned. Some of the more comman problems that occur are torn Diverter valve diaphram, so i'd get that inspected.
    If it's not longitudinal and it's not Quattro..it's not an Audi
    VCDS (VAG-COM) HEX-CAN USB cable carrying member
    2005 A4 DTM 2.0 TFSi Quattro :364Bhp/477NM - Mapped by MRC Tuning
    Hybrid K04 Project ongoing (link to Build thread)

DMFW + Clutch For Sale

2nd Gear

Status
    Quick update, turned out it was a faulty spark plug, so had all four replaced. Happy days!
    05 Audi A4 2.0T Quattro
    Black with a BIG wish list!