Sky InsuranceVolks Autos

Thread: 140 tdi

Reverse Gear

Status

140 tdi

hello ,just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction,have the 140 tdi(bpw engine)and could do with a bit more poke can any recommend a remap and how this effects fuel consumption(should i have just bought a petrol),reliabillity ,also can this engine and gearbox easily take a bit more power judging by some of the threads on here these engines dont seem the best. Cheers james

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    What year is the car mate? I have had mine tuned to 185bhp and 380nm of torque by Angel Tuning, really goes quite well and fuel is about the same.

The car handled the jump in power easily and so far iv had no issues.
    Mafia black 2007 A4 S-line 2.0Tdi - RNSE - Bluetooth - MFSW - GSM phone prep - Privacy glass all round - Cupra R splitter - Black Grill, surround and fog surrounds - 12" sub and 1200 watt JBL Amp - AP Coilovers - 19" RS6 Alloys - 6mm f & 15mm r spacers - Carbon wrapped interior - Blue LED dials - Ambient Lighting - Cruise Control - HID's - LED side lights - mapped to 185bhp / 380nm - Twin exit exhaust - RS6 style DRLs

Reverse Gear

Status
    2007 57 reg mate

5th Gear

Status
    It will be fine mate, just wondered if its got DPF but it wont as its 2007 140.
    Mafia black 2007 A4 S-line 2.0Tdi - RNSE - Bluetooth - MFSW - GSM phone prep - Privacy glass all round - Cupra R splitter - Black Grill, surround and fog surrounds - 12" sub and 1200 watt JBL Amp - AP Coilovers - 19" RS6 Alloys - 6mm f & 15mm r spacers - Carbon wrapped interior - Blue LED dials - Ambient Lighting - Cruise Control - HID's - LED side lights - mapped to 185bhp / 380nm - Twin exit exhaust - RS6 style DRLs

Reverse Gear

Status
    not sure myself ,just bought it friday to be honest,didnt do much research and wasnt aware that there was a 170 tdi standard engine as well as a 140.The dpf if fitted is it easy to spot does it look like a cat,to be honest this is my first audi have been used to 2.0 litre vauxhall turbo engines and i have no knowlege of diesals ,but with petrol prices the way they are fancied a change.