Brake pads on 2.0 tfsi Special edition

snoopy

Reaction score
Hi there, need some help please.

I need to put new pads on front and rear and my local car shop is not sure which to order.

I have a 2007 2.0 tfsi Sline Special Edition Quattro Avant (the 220bhp version with the drilled front discs)

Last edited:
Just oem ones will be ok. I understand the discs at the front are 321mm dia. A part number would be great!

Yep front are 321mm rears are 288mm, think the part number for the front pads is 8E0698151C. Just call audi parts dept quote your reg and get the part numbers.

Cheers fellas, i'll make the call and see if they say discs too - hope not as i am skint!

Prepare for a bumming if you need discs too :laugh:

I'm dreading the day I need some :(

Prepare for a bumming if you need discs too :laugh:

I'm dreading the day I need some :(

I went for MTech drilled disks front and rear @£160 along with Hawk HPS pads. I fitted them last week, so far they are pretty damn good. After the initial bedding in process I've done some hard stops and it does stop the car so much more quickly. As they heat up it just gets better and better, also the pads are low dusting and no ****** squeel what so ever!!

47e67cd6.jpg

Muuuuuuuuch better than the £500 odd quid Audi want for a set of front discs! Thanks for the heads up mate :)

I got drilled Mtech all round too but with Mintex pads. Seems good, zero complaints.