Badger5EM Tuning

Thread: newbie

Reverse Gear

Status

Hi everyone ,just bought a 57 plate a4 cab (2.0 tdi 140 engine code blw)could some one please tell me if this is a b7 .Also does this engine suffer the injector problems mentioned on this site ,is it fitted with a particulate filter and is it easy to retro fit cruise(it has steering wheel controls and trip computer)one last thing can i hook up my ipod to the audi concert fitted(no interface in glove box)many thanks everyone james

2. # ADS
    ADS

Yorkshire & Humber Rep.

Status
    a 57 i think will be a b7
    easy way to check has it got a big grill ? if so its a 7 7
    very easy to fit cruise you need stalk and bottom cowl and a code with vcds
    you can get the loom to hook ipod up theres a few to go for some one will chime in with names of the best ones

Reverse Gear

Status
    thanks mate

Abb
    2nd Gear

Status
    Hi James
    As Bez already stated, 57 is definately a B7, they facelifted the B6 on a 55 reg. Just has cruise fitted by a forum member (135 quid) supplied and fitted using OE Audi parts, so depends on where about you are, you may have someone local to you. Not sure about your Ipod compatability, I have the RNSE fitted and have just purcahsed a kufatec wiring harness, to plug in the rear of it so I can use my Ipod.
    Hope that helps somewhat.

Abb
    Audi S4 quattro cabriolet in dolphin grey metallic, Audi exclusive crimson red leather/black piping, red hood, carbon inlays, RNSE, tiptronic gearbox with paddleshift, electrically adjustable & heated seats, 6 disc multichanger, DVD multichanger, monitors in headrestraints, xenon headlights with power wash, cruise control, folding door mirrors, storage pack, 19" OE VW Touareg wheels with 25mm spacer/adapters all round, non res cat back quad tipped Milltek exhaust, lowered 30mm on H&R springs

Reverse Gear

Status
    thank you for your replay mate seen the cruise kits on ebay