AH FabricationsJMB Retrofits
    Abb
    2nd Gear

Status

Smile Carbon wrapped grill & gloss black badge pics....eventually!

Comments welcome!
    Audi S4 quattro cabriolet in dolphin grey metallic, Audi exclusive crimson red leather/black piping, red hood, carbon inlays, RNSE, tiptronic gearbox with paddleshift, electrically adjustable & heated seats, 6 disc multichanger, DVD multichanger, monitors in headrestraints, xenon headlights with power wash, cruise control, folding door mirrors, storage pack, 19" OE VW Touareg wheels with 25mm spacer/adapters all round, non res cat back quad tipped Milltek exhaust, lowered 30mm on H&R springs

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    Looks good, how easy was the grill to do, and did you paint or buy the rings?
    07 2.0T SLine SE V2 Quattro, Full Milltek with hi-flow sports cat, APR Stage 2+ 280BHP/325lb/ft, APR HPFP, K&N panel, S4 alloys, Spacers, Black Optics, Eibachs, RS4 grill and fogs, Fog tints, RS4 ARB, RS4 Gearstick, LCR splitter, Black Calipers, Drilled discs, Debadged, Colour DIS, Bose, Adaptive Xenons/DRL, Black/Silver Audi Exclusive leather, Audi Carbon inlays, carbon difuser/B pillars, RNS-E+/Bluetooth, Cruise, Int/ext light packs, Rain/light sensors, mudflaps, LED plate/side/boot/interior

Abb
    2nd Gear

Status
    Hi Razza

Bought the rings:

Audi A1 A3 A4 S4 A5 Emblem Badge Set in Gloss Black | eBay UK

Had the grill done by a wrapping company, cost me 50 of the queens finest English pounds.

Abb
    Audi S4 quattro cabriolet in dolphin grey metallic, Audi exclusive crimson red leather/black piping, red hood, carbon inlays, RNSE, tiptronic gearbox with paddleshift, electrically adjustable & heated seats, 6 disc multichanger, DVD multichanger, monitors in headrestraints, xenon headlights with power wash, cruise control, folding door mirrors, storage pack, 19" OE VW Touareg wheels with 25mm spacer/adapters all round, non res cat back quad tipped Milltek exhaust, lowered 30mm on H&R springs

5th Gear

Status
    Easy to switch the rings?
    07 2.0T SLine SE V2 Quattro, Full Milltek with hi-flow sports cat, APR Stage 2+ 280BHP/325lb/ft, APR HPFP, K&N panel, S4 alloys, Spacers, Black Optics, Eibachs, RS4 grill and fogs, Fog tints, RS4 ARB, RS4 Gearstick, LCR splitter, Black Calipers, Drilled discs, Debadged, Colour DIS, Bose, Adaptive Xenons/DRL, Black/Silver Audi Exclusive leather, Audi Carbon inlays, carbon difuser/B pillars, RNS-E+/Bluetooth, Cruise, Int/ext light packs, Rain/light sensors, mudflaps, LED plate/side/boot/interior

6th Gear

Status
    Looks like a really nice job has been done there.

On the down side, I think I was happy with my car being good looking when I bought it, so I don't need to change it.
    Live your life as if nobody is watching you.

Abb
    2nd Gear

Status
    Hi Razza - Yes straight forward, place very small flat head screwdriver between badge and grill and twist. The rings are just held on by clips, it will make more sense if you buy a new set of rings and all will become clear. You can buy them singularly from the seller (front or rear) and also in matt. Hope that helps.

State Of Play - thank you, am very impressed with my car too, just like to be a little different I guess!

Neutral

Status
    Looks great will have to get a set of those rings myself