EM TuningAH Fabrications
    Reverse Gear

Status

Fitting Multi Function steering wheel...Plz Help

Hi guys, newbe to the Audi world!! Loving the drive! And loving no interior rattles! Last car was a focus Btw.
    Anyways, I've just bought a 2005 Audi a4 s-line (b7) It doesn't have a MFSW, and I will need one fitted!!!! As I'm going to get an iPad fitted infront of the standard concert stereo. So I will need to have at least volume control from the steering wheel!
    The iPad will be fitted on a hinge so I can flick it back n fourth when I want to Change to radio, but need a MFSW for the volume!
    Can someone please help, what do I need n where can I get the parts from?

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    You'll obviously need the steering wheel (normally quite easily sourced on ebay), a new steering control module and then someone with VCDS to code it in when its fitted. There are a few guys on here who can supply the parts and do the job all in. Drop NHN a PM. He does this sort of work and I believe he'll travel to you but don't quote me on that lol.
    2012 RNSe Navigation Discs with unit software update. PM me.

Suzuki GSX-R 750 K5

A4 S-Line. Mods so far; Cruise, DIS, Mk2 RNS-e, Audi 6 CD changer, XcarLink with self manufactured permanent ipod dock, B8 MFSW, Dectane Dayline Headlights with independantly switched DRL's, RS4 Rear ARB, De-badged, RS4 pedals, HIDS, RS4 front grille and RS4 style fog surrounds, LCR splitter in Satin Black, Rear Park Assist, LED gearknob, Red footwell lighting, Kitchen sink and Shower cubicle.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hi, Thanks for reply, Is NHN a member? How can I give him a private message?

5th Gear

Status
    He certainly is. At the top of the forum page look for 'Community' and click on the drop down arrow. Click on member list and there is a search box on the right of the page. Find his profile then click on send private message.
    Last edited by gary3306; 17th June 2011 at 14:18.
    2012 RNSe Navigation Discs with unit software update. PM me.

Suzuki GSX-R 750 K5

A4 S-Line. Mods so far; Cruise, DIS, Mk2 RNS-e, Audi 6 CD changer, XcarLink with self manufactured permanent ipod dock, B8 MFSW, Dectane Dayline Headlights with independantly switched DRL's, RS4 Rear ARB, De-badged, RS4 pedals, HIDS, RS4 front grille and RS4 style fog surrounds, LCR splitter in Satin Black, Rear Park Assist, LED gearknob, Red footwell lighting, Kitchen sink and Shower cubicle.