Fitting Multi Function steering wheel...Plz Help

Biguni

Reaction score
Hi guys, newbe to the Audi world!! Loving the drive! And loving no interior rattles! Last car was a focus Btw.
Anyways, I've just bought a 2005 Audi a4 s-line (b7) It doesn't have a MFSW, and I will need one fitted!!!! As I'm going to get an iPad fitted infront of the standard concert stereo. So I will need to have at least volume control from the steering wheel!
The iPad will be fitted on a hinge so I can flick it back n fourth when I want to Change to radio, but need a MFSW for the volume!
Can someone please help, what do I need n where can I get the parts from?​

You'll obviously need the steering wheel (normally quite easily sourced on ebay), a new steering control module and then someone with VCDS to code it in when its fitted. There are a few guys on here who can supply the parts and do the job all in. Drop NHN a PM. He does this sort of work and I believe he'll travel to you but don't quote me on that lol.

Hi, Thanks for reply, Is NHN a member? How can I give him a private message?

He certainly is. At the top of the forum page look for 'Community' and click on the drop down arrow. Click on member list and there is a search box on the right of the page. Find his profile then click on send private message.

Last edited: