Sky InsuranceVolks Autos
    Reverse Gear

Status

Few pics before i sell :(

Well after a short period of ownership i am having to sell her to fund home improvements. She has been a joy to own but the house is taking priority for now. I got her completely standard and added a range of mods, the last thing on my list was a set of alloys to finish her off. Oh well.

Heres a few snaps:

Im selling with the mods, car is in pistonheads and autotrader now if anyone is interested

2. # ADS
    ADS

Yorkshire & Humber Rep.

Status
    links ?

Reverse Gear

Status
    Open to offers on the price:
    Audi : Audi A4 2.0T FSI S Line - Genuine Audi Extra's

Cheers

1st Gear

Status
    It's a very nice looking example. I know it's irrelevant now, but all i'd do is remove the amber corners.

6th Gear

Status
    Lovely looking car, you must be gutted.

Good luck.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Thanks guys, yes very gutted, il probably pick up a b8 later down the line.

I Was just about to purchase some clear corner xenons and either a set of speedlines or s4 avus wheels to complete it.

Wheels will make it stand out nicely.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hi,
    Just read your ad on Pistonheads. See you are running Tein Springs. Can you tell me which springs you have as I'm looking to change my S-line springs (Much to hard). Note your comments on a better, smoother ride. Thanks for any advice you can give.

Kev.

Reverse Gear

Status
    I have the s.tech and it's simply the best mod I ever done. The s line used to be so harsh It was a joke. Bearing in mind I has a Porsche in the past the s-lines made the Porsche seem comfortable.

With the s.techs in place it's now much more pleasant and handles better aswell. The car feels a bit like a BMW e46 m sport now. Miles better.
    Last edited by yavz; 5th June 2011 at 20:22.

5th Gear

Status
    sorry, another irrelevant question, how much were the DTM side skirts painted?
    07 2.0T SLine SE V2 Quattro, Full Milltek with hi-flow sports cat, APR Stage 2+ 280BHP/325lb/ft, APR HPFP, K&N panel, S4 alloys, Spacers, Black Optics, Eibachs, RS4 grill and fogs, Fog tints, RS4 ARB, RS4 Gearstick, LCR splitter, Black Calipers, Drilled discs, Debadged, Colour DIS, Bose, Adaptive Xenons/DRL, Black/Silver Audi Exclusive leather, Audi Carbon inlays, carbon difuser/B pillars, RNS-E+/Bluetooth, Cruise, Int/ext light packs, Rain/light sensors, mudflaps, LED plate/side/boot/interior

Reverse Gear

Status
    Buy the car, the side skirts come free

i paid £250 for the genuine skirts and a further £150 having them sprayed. so £400 all in.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by yavz View Post
    I have the s.tech and it's simply the best mod I ever done. The s line used to be so harsh It was a joke. Bearing in mind I has a Porsche in the past the s-lines made the Porsche seem comfortable.

With the s.techs in place it's not much more pleasant and handles better aswell. The car feels a bit like a BMW e46 m sport now. Miles better.
    Thanks for your reply. Very helpfull !! Good luck selling your a4. Looks lovely. I personally like the wheels that are on it.
    Kev.

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by yavz View Post
    Buy the car, the side skirts come free

i paid £250 for the genuine skirts and a further £150 having them sprayed. so £400 all in.
    lol, thanks but no thanks, happy as is, just interested as they look very nice (give you my black s-line ones and £200 lol ) good luck with it, nice car.
    07 2.0T SLine SE V2 Quattro, Full Milltek with hi-flow sports cat, APR Stage 2+ 280BHP/325lb/ft, APR HPFP, K&N panel, S4 alloys, Spacers, Black Optics, Eibachs, RS4 grill and fogs, Fog tints, RS4 ARB, RS4 Gearstick, LCR splitter, Black Calipers, Drilled discs, Debadged, Colour DIS, Bose, Adaptive Xenons/DRL, Black/Silver Audi Exclusive leather, Audi Carbon inlays, carbon difuser/B pillars, RNS-E+/Bluetooth, Cruise, Int/ext light packs, Rain/light sensors, mudflaps, LED plate/side/boot/interior