Wheel descions descions descions???

Abb

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
After a bit of advice and opinions on wheels! I have a 2007 S4 cab with 18" 'S' design wheels, shod with 235/40/18 contis, had the wheels balanced the other day due to the car 'shuddering' at speed. As this was being done, the front tyre was found to have a 'pleb' in it and the other front was close to the legal limit.
Thinking of taking the opportunity to changing up to 19"s. Problem is I am not sure which ones, I appreciate the 5 spoke RS6, RS4, BBS LMs, Speedlines, and BBS CHs have been done to death so fancied something a little different. That said I do like the OE look, and a compromise would be Speedlines with a diamond cut lip with the centres done to match the car. Car is Dolphin grey, red roof and interior.

Thoughts & opinions please. (PS lowering springs and spacers will be following the wheels)

Speedlines is the way to go. 19's would look sweet. Good luck getting a set at a reasonable price though :)

Do you have the avus 6 spoke design wheels on your S4?
If so id be intersted in taking those off you :)

Speedlines is the way to go. 19's would look sweet. Good luck getting a set at a reasonable price though :)

Do you have the avus 6 spoke design wheels on your S4?
If so id be intersted in taking those off you :)

Speedlines of LM's look the mutts on an A4 especially a lowered one :sm4:

Abs, your buying these speedlines from me! You know they make sense on the cab

A4onBBS.jpg

099f404e.jpg

Have gone for the speedlines from N8 and the advice from all you guys. For all the guys who expressed an interest in my OE S4 wheels, am afraid I will be keeping these to use as a spare/winter set. Sorry folks!
Thanks to all for your comments!