Sky InsuranceMonster Motorsport

Thread: WHEEL SPACERS

Neutral

Status
    Bellshill, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom

WHEEL SPACERS

looking for some help guys, im running 19" bbs ck"S with 235x35x19....... wanting to bring the wheels out in line with the wheel arch. what size of spacers should i be looking at, and what make . the car is a a4 s line 170 quattro. lowered on eibach pro"s. any help would be much app........ cheers gary.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Abb
    2nd Gear

Status
    Hi Gary, am new to this forum and from what I have read, you will have to let the guys know what offset (ET) your wheels are before they can advise you. Regards make, type etc, think H&R, hubcentrics ones are the ones to go for.
    Abb

5th Gear

Status
    Na, they will be ET43 and 8.5j's yeah?

get 15mm spacers for the rears and 10mm's for the front, if the rears rub slightly just get 225/35 when you next change your rear tyres but if its only lowered 30 - 35mm it wont rub, mine did a little bit but its down 50mm, changed to 215/35's and it never rubs now.

Hope that helps you mate?
    Mafia black 2007 A4 S-line 2.0Tdi - RNSE - Bluetooth - MFSW - GSM phone prep - Privacy glass all round - Cupra R splitter - Black Grill, surround and fog surrounds - 12" sub and 1200 watt JBL Amp - AP Coilovers - 19" RS6 Alloys - 6mm f & 15mm r spacers - Carbon wrapped interior - Blue LED dials - Ambient Lighting - Cruise Control - HID's - LED side lights - mapped to 185bhp / 380nm - Twin exit exhaust - RS6 style DRLs