b7 mfsw fitting

pooley

Reaction score
hi guys is there any body on here who can supply and fit mfsw to my audi b7 ..

i have the mf wheel just need all the rest

if you have the wheel, what else do you need ?

sorry kite i mean all the bits to make it work ......

8E0 953 549 R SCSM module
4E0 953 541 B Slip ring
4F0 971 589 A Airbag wiring harness
4E0 953 521 Cruise Control arm (if you want it)

i have about 300 to 350 pounds to spend

Last edited:
Buy them from ebay.de, miles cheaper. Just use Google translate. Plenty of instructions on how to do this on the Internet.

Hi Wrath do you have a link as i can't find anything on ebay

Pooley, replied to your PM mate.

Its highly unlikely TPS will do those parts at a 1/3 of the price of a dealer, I know what prices dealers pay & TPS although sometimes are cheaper, but not by this vast percentage.

what did they want a grand for ?

I doubt its as clear cut as that tbh, something is amiss, TPS wouldnt get 66% of parts to do at cost, but obviously they made some of the parts, so by that reckoning they would be getting 70-80% of audi prices, that I find impossible, audi arent that generous trust me.

I'd happily concede if we knew what the parts were, interms of part numbers so can check this out.

i got the reciept mate its there in black n white it included timing kit inc alt belt full service parts oil air fuel filter and oil oh an pollen filter and rear discs and pads audi quoted me jus under a grand for the parts rang tps the come in jus over 300 notes wouldnt make it up

I dont recall disbelieving you, I merely believe something is amiss with the dealer you dealt with, TPS may have done cheaper, but I feel the dealer was either ripping you a new butt, got the order wrong or added parts you dont need, who knows, but the difference in price between tps & dealer isnt 66% trust me :)

Anyway you saved a bundle, so result, but doubt tps would do as cheap for the parts pooley wants, very doubtful.

yeah was great result lol i dint say u didnt beleave me but im saying tha was my experiance with tps and i rang two different audi dealers and they gave me the same price coz i was in shock at the first quote so wanted to double check as i too thought they were trying *** rape me without any sort of lube lmao:asskicking:

hi mate just pm you if you didn't get it i don't no why . but you can pm me your number and ill give you a ring