Sky InsuranceEM Tuning

Thread: revo remap

2nd Gear

Status

revo remap

thinking of replacing the apr map on my car with a revo,saw the website offering a trial which I thought was a good idea but then saw that it was a 80% trial,why would they do that,its like going to try out some new speakers but the amp only goes up to 3. Its put me off a bit cos its a 100 mile round trip as well.

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    im sure you could find a more local revo dealer have a look on their website. Can i ask though why go revo if you've got apr? ps what car you got?
    2000 AMK S3, Revo'd, forge 007p, B8's, H&R's, tarox g88's, ferrodo ds2500's, and in the fastest colour

2nd Gear

Status
    the apr remap is a huge disappointment hardly any difference from standard despite any graphs or figures all the power is at the top of the rev range not where you expect in a turbo 2.0tfsi.

5th Gear

Status
    something's wrong with your car or the map then...the difference is massive and very obvious, and mine hits mid range with a punch, not sure where this top end only comes from..
    07 2.0T SLine SE V2 Quattro, Full Milltek with hi-flow sports cat, APR Stage 2+ 280BHP/325lb/ft, APR HPFP, K&N panel, S4 alloys, Spacers, Black Optics, Eibachs, RS4 grill and fogs, Fog tints, RS4 ARB, RS4 Gearstick, LCR splitter, Black Calipers, Drilled discs, Debadged, Colour DIS, Bose, Adaptive Xenons/DRL, Black/Silver Audi Exclusive leather, Audi Carbon inlays, carbon difuser/B pillars, RNS-E+/Bluetooth, Cruise, Int/ext light packs, Rain/light sensors, mudflaps, LED plate/side/boot/interior

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by goon View Post
    thinking of replacing the apr map on my car with a revo,saw the website offering a trial which I thought was a good idea but then saw that it was a 80% trial,why would they do that,its like going to try out some new speakers but the amp only goes up to 3. Its put me off a bit cos its a 100 mile round trip as well.
    Before you get another map and if you havn't already, inspect your diverter valve it may be the diaphragm is torn. you should definately feel a difference with a stage 1 map.
    If it's not longitudinal and it's not Quattro..it's not an Audi
    VCDS (VAG-COM) HEX-CAN USB cable carrying member
    2005 A4 DTM 2.0 TFSi Quattro :364Bhp/477NM - Mapped by MRC Tuning
    Hybrid K04 Project ongoing (link to Build thread)

DMFW + Clutch For Sale