Who is the forum member with the stunning red b7 with 19'' bbs lm's??

Abb

Reaction score
Am new to the forum and was reading through all the threads, doing homework and research prior to taking the plunge on a B7 cab, came across a thread with a gleaming red B7 saloon with a set of BBS LM's, loved the look of it and wanted to show the missus the car, only problem is....cant find the post or what it related to for that matter! Sat here for over an hr trying to find it, so thought I would just ask!

Am new to the forum and was reading through all the threads, doing homework and research prior to taking the plunge on a B7 cab, came across a thread with a gleaming red B7 saloon with a set of BBS LM's, loved the look of it and wanted to show the missus the car, only problem is....cant find the post or what it related to for that matter! Sat here for over an hr trying to find it, so thought I would just ask!

try the sticky post post pics of ur b7 think the one in question is wraths tho not 100%

Its not Wraths he is on standard RS6's, im racking my brain now, i cant think. def a B7 mate?

PMK....well what can I say, that is the very one! Thank you very much. :applaus:

No problem at all. Knew it had to be the same car I was looking at. Looks fab on the lm's and the ch's, so much so I just picked up a set of black ch's for mine today!