Bentley Alloys :)

D2NY G

Reaction score
So ive bit the bullet and gone for bentleys :)

picked them up last night off chris, cant wait to get some rubber on them!

recommended tyre that im goin for is 225/35/19 give me a nice stretch look, ready for the road!

IMG_0430.jpg

Cheers lads :)

will sure be getting lowered, gunna get some coilovers

would i be best, buying tyres for these and running them, or coilovers first

Cheers lads :)

will sure be getting lowered, gunna get some coilovers

would i be best, buying tyres for these and running them, or coilovers first

I always say lower first !

Slam it first.

Ha ha Umodz you just cant catch a break with these coilies eh? id straight have them if they'd fit and I had the cash. would love a set!

Yeah... I thought they would have gone by now, especially since I only want £350 for them! :)

I found this on Audizine...

Quattro & FWD use the same suspension, b6/b7 are interchangeable, 1.8,2.0 and the v6 should work as well, v6 has different spring rates based on engine.

s4 and a4 are interchangeable, only difference is the front spring rates, based on the s4's heavier engine.

Looking at them, I really don't see why they wouldn't fit. The only difference is that the Quattro needs a bit more clearance.

When my AirLift B6/B7 struts were fitted (they're designed to fit all models), they had to notch the rear strut a fraction to clear the Quattro, so the other way round should work with no problems.

Sorry to hijack the thread!

Well that sorts that, im moving into a new house in 6 weeks and if i spent £350 i'd be in trouble even if i had it to spare ha ha, women. they just dont understand do they?

i was gonna have them
but i checked with a good few places and the answer to me was fwd and quat did not fit eachother
pity cos iv had to shell out near enough a grand on some

Im currently working a RAF Leuchars in Scotland and there is a black sline B7 Saloon in the town on them rims and its slammed. It looks like a drawing. (Fantastic!). It must scrub though as it looks tight in the arches front and rear.

Well in mate.. there a nice colour.:)

hey guys,

there just sat in the garage at the moment, had to wait till pay day which is 2mo, so ive got thurs and friday off work to get some tyres sorted out! will get pics and that up soon enough :)

im going for 235/35/19 not fealing the stretch tbh, will this still be ok?

Could be tight on the arches if you lower it. there streched on the one i've seen while working away.:)

I know yeah, but somethings parting me from the stretch idea, my bro had stretch on his lupo and took the tyres off as he said made it handle dodgey, but obvs the look was great!

I appreciate they look awsome but I personally would avoid wheels were you have to stretch tyres on. I know were your coming from. But the wider wheel the limited space. Good luck with it all. Im sure it will look awesome when its done mate:)

cheers mate, well im going for 235's i rekon and there will of cause be pictures uploaded as soon as there done!

Stretched tyres can play havoc with handling, but having big rims with normal tyres doesn't mean you're gonna have rubbing issues. If you were serious about handling, then Eibach uprated anti-roll bars would stop the back end 'wallowing' about so with coilovers fitted, the ride would be firm, but you wouldn't get rubbing unless you slammed it (which in most cars wrecks the handling too).

Awesome rims... I was looking for a set of these, but think they're a little out of my price range right now - must get myself a new job and get saving :)

100% I wouldnt go for a 235's, I went for 225's to ensure I had no rubbing issues. Guess it depends how low u want. They look good & had no problems with the stretch.

Good luck tho buddy!

100% wouldnt go 235? How cum mate?

Do u have any pics of your set up

Stretched tyres can play havoc with handling, but having big rims with normal tyres doesn't mean you're gonna have rubbing issues. If you were serious about handling, then Eibach uprated anti-roll bars would stop the back end 'wallowing' about so with coilovers fitted, the ride would be firm, but you wouldn't get rubbing unless you slammed it (which in most cars wrecks the handling too).

Awesome rims... I was looking for a set of these, but think they're a little out of my price range right now - must get myself a new job and get saving :)

yep see what ya saying pal, nice one!

i went for 225's cus 235's would catch my arches, like i said depends how low u want i guess...

225's are a fine for a daily:

wj6l2e.jpg

oh yeh i get you mate, thanks

seeing this makes me undecided and confused coz the look is mint!

how does tyre pressures come into the equasion pal? normal or do u have to over pump them?

Are the rims Tyrell has; and the ones you've got the same width?

And also 'daily' means different things to different people. The roads round here, mixed with my driving means stretched tyres wouldn't be suitable for me, although they do look awesome. I would never risk stretched rims on a track day though - I've seen the outcome of that!

i was thinking of bentley alloys but was put off with the stretch look and i do tend the drive the car hard was the point of having 220 horse n not using it lol and the handling issues put me off slighty too going for a BBS CHR's in black now cant wait to get the funds sorted n get them on the car asap

got them on

Picture005-1.jpg

Picture006-1.jpg

Picture007-1.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture012.jpg

well impressed, deffo turns heads!

Yup, that'd definitely turn my head, matey! Looks absolutely lush, I just LOVE these Bentley wheels. Beautiful car. :)

Paulie x

cheers paulie,

the red beast is my brother's new ride, a mk1 golf caddy pick up, propa retro he loves it!

They look awesome. What Tyres did ya go with in the end?

ended up going for 235/35/19's lad, im in no rush to lower if im honest gunna enjoy it as it is.

want leathers next anyway get the interior changed a bit

so your from sheffield danny ?
all my mates work at hawleys

so your from sheffield danny ?
all my mates work at hawleys

yeh im from aston in sheffield lad, i know mark up at hawleys eccasal road one.

One ov my pals called Ian did ur viynal wrapping work he showd me pics otherday and i thought i recognised the car

last time for that aswell ian doing any wrapping on my car did the head lights wrong film had to come off 2 marks on fresh painted bumper(scrapes) a cut line on headlight only half did the mirrors had to remove it and trim wrap is comeing away

i did it better last time

Last edited: