Audi RNS????

Bunnyboo

Reaction score
Hi All,
Hope this is the right place , if not im sorry. Im looking for some help please. I have an Audi A4 Avant 2007 (07 Reg) and I would like to upgrade my stero system. I have the ipod connection in the glove box and the built in blutooth thing in the arm rest...Can anybody please tell me which system I need or which is the correct one for my car...I have searched high and low but to no avail...I would be very gratfull if someone could help please....Many thanks in advance...

What do you mean by upgrade?

The B8 A4 has a very factory fit solution so it's not something a trip to Halfords can resolve. You'll really be looking at retrofitting OEM stuff which can prove expensive.

See if anything here catch's your eye - KUFATEC GmbH & Co. KG - A4 - B8/8K

Hi.Thanks for the reply...What I mean is the system thats in my car is a standard stereo. I would like to upgrade to thr 6-7 inch colour screen (touchscreen). The problem is I dont know which one is which or which suits my car...I have the ipod connections in the glove box and the hands free blu-tooth in the arm rest so need to get something that is compatabile with this and if it has built in sat nav even better...Many thanks in advance....

Given its a B7 not B8 mate, this is the wrong section for a start.

Can you 1st confirm its definitely an 07 B7 A4, just to be sure. :)

I'll ask a mod to move this across then, when we know.