Anyone with a cloth interior want to PX for leather?

ultramodz

06 A4 2.0T FSi S-Line SE
Reaction score
Website
www.mattstevens.co.uk
I'm getting some genuine RS4 Recaro bucket seats for the front and going for a custom retrim throughout, so if anyone has a cloth interior, I could do a deal on a PX for my leather...

My specs (saloon):
- Volterra black and dark grey full leather in perfect condition
- S-Line front sports seats with electric lumbar support
- Split folding rear bench with armrest featuring pop out cup holders and storage with lid

I need the rear seats to be exactly the same, so if you have a cloth version, with 60/40 split folding and the armrest with the cup holders and storage, that's what I need!

I'd be after around £500 for the PX, but I'm open to sensible offers. This is for the saloon only as the Avant has a different set up as far as I'm aware.

PM me if you're interested! I'd prefer to do a PX rather than have the retrimmers strip the original seats as it means someone else can enjoy the leather!

Cheers,
Matt.

the saloon with split rear seats WILL fit the avant its 100% the same

Your killing me here Ultra...Its making me feel sick.

First i wanted your coilovers, now this?!!!! I could happily do the swap, if i didn't just pay out £1,000 for my motorbike insurance for the year + tax...

Why dont you just shoot me!!! :(

Your killing me here Ultra...Its making me feel sick.

First i wanted your coilovers, now this?!!!! I could happily do the swap, if i didn't just pay out £1,000 for my motorbike insurance for the year + tax...

Why dont you just shoot me!!! :(

If its any concelation.....I completely feel your pain!

what about a trip to london, me and you turn up at Matts house, quietly remove his car keys drive back to a "lock up" and strip it!!!

dibs on Air.

Haha! :)

Seriously though, it would be a shame to strip a perfectly good leather interior if somebody had the cloth version. I'm not worried if the front seats are SE spec, as long as the rear bench is split folding and has the same armrest.

I've still got the coilovers too - so come on quattro drivers, grab a bargain!

I'll have to take some better pics, but for reference, here are the fronts...

int1.jpg

volterra.jpg

What coils were they ultra? Not much point me swapping the interior lol, mines almost exactly the same :p

If you do manage to get a swap I am interested in a drivers seat in cloth trim to replace mine with a small cut in the back rest bolster? Would need to be Sline sports seats though.

Are you sure avant and saloon are the same
what about the shelf carrying brackets mounts on the avant ?
i would jump at these but dont think it would work rear seat wise

Hi all,

I'm getting my freshly trimmed RS4 interior tomorrow so my S-Line seats as above will be available for sale. In the end, we sourced an RS4 rear bench so the original is untouched.

PM me if you want to upgrade to leather - I won't need your cloth now though :)

Looking for £500 for the front & back seats as described above.

Cheers,
Matt.

Just spotted you're running Toureg wheels. I had the 20" Porsche Sport Technos on mine (Cayenne & Touareg). Reckon you could make them fit?