Sky InsuranceMonster Motorsport
    06 A4 2.0T FSi S-Line SE

Status

Anyone with a cloth interior want to PX for leather?

I'm getting some genuine RS4 Recaro bucket seats for the front and going for a custom retrim throughout, so if anyone has a cloth interior, I could do a deal on a PX for my leather...

My specs (saloon):
    - Volterra black and dark grey full leather in perfect condition
    - S-Line front sports seats with electric lumbar support
    - Split folding rear bench with armrest featuring pop out cup holders and storage with lid

I need the rear seats to be exactly the same, so if you have a cloth version, with 60/40 split folding and the armrest with the cup holders and storage, that's what I need!

I'd be after around £500 for the PX, but I'm open to sensible offers. This is for the saloon only as the Avant has a different set up as far as I'm aware.

PM me if you're interested! I'd prefer to do a PX rather than have the retrimmers strip the original seats as it means someone else can enjoy the leather!

Cheers,
    Matt.
    Phantom Black Audi A4 2.0T FSi Quattro S-Line Special Edition
    RS4 grill | S4 mirrors | Tints: 45% sides, 35% rear screen | EasyStreet AutoPilot + AirLift struts/bags | Touareg ET60 9x19" on 215/35/19 all round | 25mm front, 35mm PCD adapters | EBC Red Stuff pads | Red calipers | RS4 pedals | Late-spec clear corner OEM bi-xenons | Leon Cupra R splitter | RNS-E | Ambient lighting | R8 oil cap | Carbonio & more

2. # ADS
    ADS

Yorkshire & Humber Rep.

Status
    the saloon with split rear seats WILL fit the avant its 100% the same

1st Gear

Status
    Your killing me here Ultra...Its making me feel sick.

First i wanted your coilovers, now this?!!!! I could happily do the swap, if i didn't just pay out £1,000 for my motorbike insurance for the year + tax...

Why dont you just shoot me!!!
    Things to do: Lower on coilovers, spacers, front end respray and a full correctional detail!

06 A4 2.0T FSi S-Line SE

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by bez101 View Post
    the saloon with split rear seats WILL fit the avant its 100% the same
    Ah, thanks for the info
    RS4 grill | S4 mirrors | Tints: 45% sides, 35% rear screen | EasyStreet AutoPilot + AirLift struts/bags | Touareg ET60 9x19" on 215/35/19 all round | 25mm front, 35mm PCD adapters | EBC Red Stuff pads | Red calipers | RS4 pedals | Late-spec clear corner OEM bi-xenons | Leon Cupra R splitter | RNS-E | Ambient lighting | R8 oil cap | Carbonio & more

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahim View Post
    Your killing me here Ultra...Its making me feel sick.

First i wanted your coilovers, now this?!!!! I could happily do the swap, if i didn't just pay out £1,000 for my motorbike insurance for the year + tax...

Why dont you just shoot me!!!
    If its any concelation.....I completely feel your pain!

what about a trip to london, me and you turn up at Matts house, quietly remove his car keys drive back to a "lock up" and strip it!!!

dibs on Air.
    Mafia black 2007 A4 S-line 2.0Tdi - RNSE - Bluetooth - MFSW - GSM phone prep - Privacy glass all round - Cupra R splitter - Black Grill, surround and fog surrounds - 12" sub and 1200 watt JBL Amp - AP Coilovers - 19" RS6 Alloys - 6mm f & 15mm r spacers - Carbon wrapped interior - Blue LED dials - Ambient Lighting - Cruise Control - HID's - LED side lights - mapped to 185bhp / 380nm - Twin exit exhaust - RS6 style DRLs

06 A4 2.0T FSi S-Line SE

Status
    Haha!

Seriously though, it would be a shame to strip a perfectly good leather interior if somebody had the cloth version. I'm not worried if the front seats are SE spec, as long as the rear bench is split folding and has the same armrest.

I've still got the coilovers too - so come on quattro drivers, grab a bargain!

4th Gear

Status
    Do you have any pictures mate?
    3.0 Tdi Q A4 Avant S-Line Dolphin Grey
    RNS-E retrofitted

06 A4 2.0T FSi S-Line SE

Status
    I'll have to take some better pics, but for reference, here are the fronts...

06 A4 2.0T FSi S-Line SE

Status
    Just noticed the rear seats have 3 head rests, so I'd be after one that has the same...

1st Gear

Status
    What coils were they ultra? Not much point me swapping the interior lol, mines almost exactly the same :P

Four Sprung Ducks

4th Gear

Status
    PM sent
    3.0 Tdi Q A4 Avant S-Line Dolphin Grey
    RNS-E retrofitted

06 A4 2.0T FSi S-Line SE

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam W View Post
    What coils were they ultra? Not much point me swapping the interior lol, mines almost exactly the same :P
    FK Konigsports - PM me if you're interested

Bro.Paul 2.5TDI Quattro Sport

Status
    Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    id love them, they would suit my grey leather interior too,

Neutral

Status
    If you do manage to get a swap I am interested in a drivers seat in cloth trim to replace mine with a small cut in the back rest bolster? Would need to be Sline sports seats though.

06 A4 2.0T FSi S-Line SE

Status
    No, I won't be needed the fronts as I'll have the Recaro RS4 seats. PM me and we can sort something out.

Audi fanatic

Status
    Are you sure avant and saloon are the same
    what about the shelf carrying brackets mounts on the avant ?
    i would jump at these but dont think it would work rear seat wise

Neutral

Status
    are these still up for sale or part ex?

Reverse Gear

Status
    I'm interested - black / grey cloth from my 20.t sline quattro avant.
    3 headrests, centre armrest etc.

06 A4 2.0T FSi S-Line SE

Status
    Hi all,

I'm getting my freshly trimmed RS4 interior tomorrow so my S-Line seats as above will be available for sale. In the end, we sourced an RS4 rear bench so the original is untouched.

PM me if you want to upgrade to leather - I won't need your cloth now though

Looking for £500 for the front & back seats as described above.

Cheers,
    Matt.

quattronly

Status
    Just spotted you're running Toureg wheels. I had the 20" Porsche Sport Technos on mine (Cayenne & Touareg). Reckon you could make them fit?

06 A4 2.0T FSi S-Line SE

Status
    Yeah, I've thought about those - should go on ok with 225/30/20 tyres.

Reverse Gear

Status

P/X on leather

Have you still got the leather interior for sale