Chris NottMonster Motorsport
    4th Gear

Status

Post exhaust sound clips???

As above has anyone got any sound clips from 2.0T exhaust. Also could you list mods if poss.

Thanks

2. # ADS
    ADS

2nd Gear

Status
    If you search "A4 exhaust" in youtube you'll come accross sound clips for APR AWE Milltek etc
    If it's not longitudinal and it's not Quattro..it's not an Audi
    VCDS (VAG-COM) HEX-CAN USB cable carrying member
    2005 A4 DTM 2.0 TFSi Quattro :364Bhp/477NM - Mapped by MRC Tuning
    Hybrid K04 Project ongoing (link to Build thread)

DMFW + Clutch For Sale

5th Gear

Status
    solaris - what's your mods to get to that power?
    07 2.0T SLine SE V2 Quattro, Full Milltek with hi-flow sports cat, APR Stage 2+ 280BHP/325lb/ft, APR HPFP, K&N panel, S4 alloys, Spacers, Black Optics, Eibachs, RS4 grill and fogs, Fog tints, RS4 ARB, RS4 Gearstick, LCR splitter, Black Calipers, Drilled discs, Debadged, Colour DIS, Bose, Adaptive Xenons/DRL, Black/Silver Audi Exclusive leather, Audi Carbon inlays, carbon difuser/B pillars, RNS-E+/Bluetooth, Cruise, Int/ext light packs, Rain/light sensors, mudflaps, LED plate/side/boot/interior

4th Gear

Status
    i was looking at yours razza thinking the same but wow solaris. mines standard apart from panel filter and cat back. needs to be quicker my 330i made this look slow :-(

5th Gear

Status
    Full miltek turbo back exhaust and Apr stage 2 Remap is what's driving mine
    07 2.0T SLine SE V2 Quattro, Full Milltek with hi-flow sports cat, APR Stage 2+ 280BHP/325lb/ft, APR HPFP, K&N panel, S4 alloys, Spacers, Black Optics, Eibachs, RS4 grill and fogs, Fog tints, RS4 ARB, RS4 Gearstick, LCR splitter, Black Calipers, Drilled discs, Debadged, Colour DIS, Bose, Adaptive Xenons/DRL, Black/Silver Audi Exclusive leather, Audi Carbon inlays, carbon difuser/B pillars, RNS-E+/Bluetooth, Cruise, Int/ext light packs, Rain/light sensors, mudflaps, LED plate/side/boot/interior

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by razza1 View Post
    solaris - what's your mods to get to that power?
    Milltek cat back with VMR test pipe
    ITG panel filter
    KMD HPFP
    Custom Code stage 2 + custom map

I tried maps from Revo and APR and found that they spike too early and fall off after 4000rpm, my car was mapped so it provides linear progressive power all the way through the rpm range.
    Last edited by solaris; 27th April 2011 at 16:23.

DMFW + Clutch For Sale

5th Gear

Status
    What's the kmd thing?

3rd Gear

Status
    Having looked through most of the clips, the Magnaflow cb seems to sound the best imo.

1st Gear

Status
    HPFP = High pressure fuel pump Razza

Necessary to get more power from the 2.0t lump, often combined with S3 injectors.

Four Sprung Ducks

5th Gear

Status
    ah, thanks, how can you tell if you've got an uprated one? I bought my car already mapped..

2nd Gear

Status
    ah, thanks, how can you tell if you've got an uprated one? I bought my car already mapped..
    You would need to speak to the chaps who mapped your car and verify if it's a "Stage 2" or "Stage 2+" the latter would have incorporated an uprated HPFP.

DMFW + Clutch For Sale

5th Gear

Status
    will try, but think the number plate may have changed since then..

5th Gear

Status
    happy days has an APR HPFP and had a stage 2+ remap

Had a K&N panel filter in but looks like that's been converted back to stock, might need to get a panel filter stuck in then...any recommendations?

1st Gear

Status
    Makes sense, to get over around 240-250 mark on the standard pump is difficult to say the least :P

As for filters, how about a carbonio, you know you want to

On a side note it looks like you find more and more out about your car every day lol!
    Last edited by Sam W; 28th April 2011 at 20:23.

Four Sprung Ducks

5th Gear

Status
    not sure I have the money for the carbonio, although don't know much about them to be honest, may have to google it...

Crewe Audi didn't seem to have clue about what spec it was or what was done to it to be honest. Spoke to Awesome GTI earlier and they did all the power mod work in 2009. Been a few nice surprises lol (and some bad ones over the past few months, but at least those issues are sorted now and didn't cost me anything). Now left with a very highly spec'd Spec edition, with a load of aftermarket mods, not scrimped on, so very happy with the car

Now where's that RS4 ARB...(oh and I better pull my finger out and fit the cupra splitter sometime soon...)

1st Gear

Status
    screenwash and battery covers while you're at it and polish your miltek

Shame Awesome have stopped using APR stuff, otherwise I'd have paid them a visit lol.

Four Sprung Ducks

5th Gear

Status
    already got those (took them off my old car before part ex'ing it), but yes should get the polish out...

5th Gear

Status
    hmm, carbanio seems a little pricey at the moment, damn the house extension...

3rd Gear

Status
    hmm, carbanio seems a little pricey at the moment, damn the house extension...
    I have a BSR very nice design and fit is perfect alittle cheaper than carbonio.The noise is great it was about £200 if remeber right.

Sounds like you have sweet car any pics to share with us ?

5th Gear

Status
    searach for one of my earlier posts, title something like wow just picked up a quattro...some pics in there, need to add ones with the spacers on as visually makes a massive difference

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrow View Post
    I have a BSR very nice design and fit is perfect alittle cheaper than carbonio.The noise is great it was about £200 if remeber right.
    any links?

3rd Gear

Status
    any links?
    http://www.bsr.se/ofmanuals/assembly...0t-fsi-05-.pdf

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam W View Post
    On a side note it looks like you find more and more out about your car every day lol!
    ok, so seems it has got the K&N panel filter in it after all, was looking at these, which are non oiled, but might just buy a cleaning kit now (as its a bit dirty after I actually pulled it out...):

aFe Power Pro-Dry S Flat Air Filter Audi A4 02-05 - eBay (item 400182122196 end time Jun-16-11 20:15:41 PDT)