Corrosion warranty

rowdyboy

Reaction score
Has anyone had any claims, or tried to claim under the bodywork corrosion warranty? I have a couple of little blemishes starting to appear on the bootlid. They are definitely from the inside and the paintwork hasn't been broken or chipped. They are tiny but I'm picky and want to sort them before they bcome an issue.
I don't want to take it to the dealer blind, only to be told you need to have FASH or something.
I read on the RS4 section that it's not unknown on them but I haven't seen any threads on this section.
Any advice would be appreciated.

Without FASH the corrosion will not be investigated and AUDI will not take the matter any further.

Without FASH the corrosion will not be investigated and AUDI will not take the matter any further.

I thought that might be the case. I don't see what difference it makes though, I'm assuming they do nothing to the paintwork or internal box sections on a service.

As far as I know, when looking back through the paperwork I think the only stipulations for the bodywork warranty are that any repairs are carried out by audi or someone chosen by them.

I don't think a FSH is an issue here. The dealer will check the depth of the paint to make sure it was the original paint, not a respray. If it is original then they should sort it.