AirLift air suspension and new wheels...

ultramodz

06 A4 2.0T FSi S-Line SE
Reaction score
Website
www.mattstevens.co.uk
I got fed up with running low on coilovers so I've now made the transition to air ride and fitted some new rolling stock :)

Read more here: AirLift + EasyStreet + Plush Automotive = | Vorsprung Collective

Here's a teaser but all will be revealed at Early Edition this Sunday...

photo4.jpg

Ah man, i hate you so much right now, words can't describe it.

You have no idea how much i would LOVE to have an air ride...

Car looks epically cool. Could it BE any cooler?!

<3

Oh and selling your old coilies?!

...PM me if you are!

Your Audi looks sweet but I am more jealous of your garage ;)
PS - IMO your LMs looked alot nicer

That's not my garage unfortunately, and it's covered in MDF dust from where Plush Automotive have been working on the install :)

I live in London so that size garage would have been rented out to a family :D

I will be selling my coilovers - drop me a PM if you're interested.

Cheers,
Matt.

Oh Matt, seriously I f*cking hate you! how am i supposed to take inspiration from your car to mod mine when you keep making it even cooler, ill never catch up now.

Where your LM's? i would maybe of taken them! YHPM.

The Airlift struts/bags are just over £1500, then you need to add digital management, compressors, tanks, install costs, hard lines, alcantara, etc.

It's not cheap and I haven't worked out the total I've spent yet, but it's brilliant stuff and worth it in my opinion :)

Here's a photoshoot I did with Luke when I picked up my car. Edited the pics last night:

Audis on Air - a set on Flickr

Looks 100x better in them wheels than the LM's. I didn't think it could look much better??!

Not a fan of the green rs4 interior :p

Loving the air ride though mate!

Looks fantastic fella! You must be chuffed to bits! The RS4 is also very nice but I'm not 100% on the wheels or the interior colour...