EM TuningVolks Autos

Thread: my plans... :)

Neutral

Status

my plans... :)

hi all... any info advice would be appretiated,,, i dont want the car to look like i just crashed into halfords.. lol

current alterations are as followed.. LED front end, carbon look private plate, rs4 front grill, privacy glass all round, heko wind deflectors all round, apart from that the car is otherise standard

i was thinking doing the following..

carbon fibre mirrors, rs4 meshed lower fog grills, possibly 19s!? remapped and carbon wrapped interior

is there any other subtle differences or alterations that could be made?

by the way the car is finished in crystall blue and is an sline TDI

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    Pics please
    07 2.0T SLine SE V2 Quattro, Full Milltek with hi-flow sports cat, APR Stage 2+ 280BHP/325lb/ft, APR HPFP, K&N panel, S4 alloys, Spacers, Black Optics, Eibachs, RS4 grill and fogs, Fog tints, RS4 ARB, RS4 Gearstick, LCR splitter, Black Calipers, Drilled discs, Debadged, Colour DIS, Bose, Adaptive Xenons/DRL, Black/Silver Audi Exclusive leather, Audi Carbon inlays, carbon difuser/B pillars, RNS-E+/Bluetooth, Cruise, Int/ext light packs, Rain/light sensors, mudflaps, LED plate/side/boot/interior

1st Gear

Status
    This thread is fail without photos!
    Things to do: Lower on coilovers, spacers, front end respray and a full correctional detail!

Neutral

Status
    The guy is thinking of doing the mods. How is he meant to show pictures ? Read the posts properly guys !!!!

VAG Addict

Status
    Eh???

Quote Originally Posted by cwuk2001 View Post
    current alterations are as followed.. LED front end, carbon look private plate, rs4 front grill, privacy glass all round, heko wind deflectors all round, apart from that the car is otherise standard
    2009 A4 2.0 TDI (170) Avant S Line Exec. ​Quartz Grey, S Line suspension, Bluetooth phone prep low, AMI, DAB, Symphony III, Leather/Alcantara, rear sun blinds, heated/dimming/folding mirrors and cruise control. Mods so far: BBS LM (reps), needle sweep and dipping mirror on reverse. To come: spacers, rear window tint and badge delete.

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul N Ireland View Post
    The guy is thinking of doing the mods. How is he meant to show pictures ? Read the posts properly guys !!!!
    Fail!
    Things to do: Lower on coilovers, spacers, front end respray and a full correctional detail!

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul N Ireland View Post
    Pics of current mods.....
    07 2.0T SLine SE V2 Quattro, Full Milltek with hi-flow sports cat, APR Stage 2+ 280BHP/325lb/ft, APR HPFP, K&N panel, S4 alloys, Spacers, Black Optics, Eibachs, RS4 grill and fogs, Fog tints, RS4 ARB, RS4 Gearstick, LCR splitter, Black Calipers, Drilled discs, Debadged, Colour DIS, Bose, Adaptive Xenons/DRL, Black/Silver Audi Exclusive leather, Audi Carbon inlays, carbon difuser/B pillars, RNS-E+/Bluetooth, Cruise, Int/ext light packs, Rain/light sensors, mudflaps, LED plate/side/boot/interior

1st Gear

Status
    What is this??? Britains Got talent lol
    Funky

5th Gear

Status
    Pics, oh and ditch the wind deflectors.

proper halfords mod!

sounds nice otherwise mate and your planned mods should have it looking pretty sweet.

youll need to slam it on 19"s though!
    Mafia black 2007 A4 S-line 2.0Tdi - RNSE - Bluetooth - MFSW - GSM phone prep - Privacy glass all round - Cupra R splitter - Black Grill, surround and fog surrounds - 12" sub and 1200 watt JBL Amp - AP Coilovers - 19" RS6 Alloys - 6mm f & 15mm r spacers - Carbon wrapped interior - Blue LED dials - Ambient Lighting - Cruise Control - HID's - LED side lights - mapped to 185bhp / 380nm - Twin exit exhaust - RS6 style DRLs

Neutral

Status
    i dont no how to upload pics...
    as for slamming it thats a big no no... i had a bora which was decked and at first loved it but after a sump, accountless valences and exhaust.... i wouldnt ever do it again... i like the comfort

wheres the best place to get 19s from? i like the rs4 wheels shich i have on at the moment but also like the TTRS wheels... the two tone grey ones!

5th Gear

Status
    You'll need to host them on Photobucket or similar and post links.

Try carbon wrap on the pillars and defuser, adds a nice touch but not too in your face.

Also cupra front splinter

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by razza1 View Post

Try carbon wrap on the pillars and defuser, adds a nice touch but not too in your face.

Also cupra front splinter
    Whats a good carbon wrap to buy ?
    What is the defuser ?

5th Gear

Status
    No idea, was already on my car when boight. Diffuser is on rear bumper between exhausts

5th Gear

Status
    Deck it, trust me, go 50 or 60mm and you wont hit anything i promise, will look ridiculous on 19"s without going any low!

carbon wrap can be got off ebay and just about any is fine but 3M is the best or BMW shadowline or whatever its called? someone will correct me.

try ebay for your rims too but if buying reps be careful, some of them are sh*te!
    Mafia black 2007 A4 S-line 2.0Tdi - RNSE - Bluetooth - MFSW - GSM phone prep - Privacy glass all round - Cupra R splitter - Black Grill, surround and fog surrounds - 12" sub and 1200 watt JBL Amp - AP Coilovers - 19" RS6 Alloys - 6mm f & 15mm r spacers - Carbon wrapped interior - Blue LED dials - Ambient Lighting - Cruise Control - HID's - LED side lights - mapped to 185bhp / 380nm - Twin exit exhaust - RS6 style DRLs

1st Gear

Status
    Does anyone know which reps are good and where they can be bought?

Neutral

Status

right thats the side view after a week just with the windows tinted im going to give the car a clean today and ill get some better shots,

im going to pick up some carbon wrapping tomorrow.

1st Gear

Status
    Thats some dark tints on the front windows! Dangerous at night for sure. Your car does look nice, i like the colour, needs to be slammed, unless you like the 4x4 look? lol

5th Gear

Status
    SLAM IT!!! ha ha ha!

Neutral

Status
    ok guys need your help... theres a few things i want to do but im not good at sourcing parts... lol so your help would be appretiated inc price and tech info and how hard its gonne be lol

my grill is on its way and im confident with that.
    ive to order the rs4 mesh for the bottom fogs and sure that wont be a problem
    ipod interface should be fine aslong as i win it

but the other things what im wanting follows...

cupra splitter im going to pick up this week how do i go about attatching that and so on?

wheel spacers to kick the rear out a bit.. whrere to find the right spacers at the right price?

coming home lights?

carbon wrap? and is it hard to get on with?

rain and light sensors?

i think thats it so far...

regards chris

Neutral

Status
    and also bit off topic but how do i do all this tech info and piccy u all have on u profile pics

i.e wat mods u done and to follow and so on lol

5th Gear

Status
    Update your signature through your control panel.

Spacers are from eBay, make sure you get hubcentric and I'd recommend 5-10mm f & 10-15mm r.

Carbon wrap is easy if your patient, grab that from eBay and 3M or BMW shadowline is the best.

Cupra splitter is easy, cut the middle clips off and smooth, get a mate to help hold in place whilst you bend it to fit and just drill it into bumper.

5th Gear

Status
    Double post!