Monster MotorsportChris Nott

Thread: window tinting

4th Gear

Status

Cool window tinting

How many of you have it done and what sort of tints do you go for? yellow a4.

thanks

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    On yellow i would go for a light smoke all round, find a company that uses 3M film as i think its the best. will just peel straight off aswell in case you ever have to remove it.

Where you based?
    Mafia black 2007 A4 S-line 2.0Tdi - RNSE - Bluetooth - MFSW - GSM phone prep - Privacy glass all round - Cupra R splitter - Black Grill, surround and fog surrounds - 12" sub and 1200 watt JBL Amp - AP Coilovers - 19" RS6 Alloys - 6mm f & 15mm r spacers - Carbon wrapped interior - Blue LED dials - Ambient Lighting - Cruise Control - HID's - LED side lights - mapped to 185bhp / 380nm - Twin exit exhaust - RS6 style DRLs

3rd Gear

Status
    Had mine done (i mean i did it)

6th Gear

Status
    Without doubt, have a professional do it, I had the rear windows done very very black and up to the legal limit on the the fronts.
    Cost 170, took him around 3 hours.
    A4 B8 (09) 2.0 TFSI (211)

Black Gloss RS4 style mesh grille, Black Gloss fog grilles, Black Gloss splitter trim, Ice White fogs, Tints, Black A8 boot rings, Black Badges, Dynamik boot spoiler, LED interior, LED number plate lights, Brushed steel vinyl wrapped interior.

Neutral

Status
    Got a 90% done on the sides & 70 done on the back window

VAG Addict

Status
    Any chance of some pics showing the varying levels of tint? I wouldl like to put a light tint (factory looking) in the rear of our Avant but not sure what % I should be asking for!
    2009 A4 2.0 TDI (170) Avant S Line Exec. ​Quartz Grey, S Line suspension, Bluetooth phone prep low, AMI, DAB, Symphony III, Leather/Alcantara, rear sun blinds, heated/dimming/folding mirrors and cruise control. Mods so far: BBS LM (reps), needle sweep and dipping mirror on reverse. To come: spacers, rear window tint and badge delete.

Neutral

Status
    Think it was 70% I remember the company said if I went any darker in the back I wld never be able to reverse at night.

DOPE with added OCD

Status
    Mine are pretty dark.....

Neutral

Status
    hi i did my rear window 8% very black b4 limo... the back sides 22% and the front 50% just legal... and looks gawjus
    MODS so far....RS4 18" , CUSTOM MADE STAINLESS STEEL PERFORMANCE EXHAUST SYSTEM, TINTS(8% back ,back sides 20% front sides 50%), 40MM EIBACH LOWERING PRO SPORTLINE , VACUME VALUES.FRONT BLACK DEBADGED GRILLE......