audi a4 dtm power increase

sewell10

Reaction score
what is the max bhp and torque i can get from this car before further mods thanks and who to use :puke:

I believe he's asking how much power will you get from just a remap with no other mods.

And I believe that the engine is the same as every other 2.0TFSI so the increase is not as much for a DTM as a standard 2.0TFSI. Should be looking at 250-260BHP though. As for who to go for, well some people stick to the big guns (Revo, Custom Code etc) and some just go for the little companies (more-bhp etc). You will pay a lot more for a Revo map than a more-bhp map. I personally haven't got a remap yet, but will be getting a more-bhp remap sometime in the near future. Have read good things about them, and for £200 its the cheapest around.

Before you map it get a panel filter and a full system exhaust if you can afford it. this will make a world of difference when you map it and the car will be so different. costly but worth every penny.

If you did the fuel pump you'd also see a fairly decent return once mapped, certainly 260+, but after that its injector and turbo changes I'm afraid....I say afraid, you'll likely see around 350+ with the right turbo and injector combination...

what turbo can i use and injectors what cost etc

IIRC S3 injectors and a K04 turbo will be a good start. ask Bez101 or Solaris. they both have this or similar set ups.

S3 Injectors coupled with a k04 as suggested, or a GT28RS, a quick google for the APR stage 3 kit will show you the kind of things involved and rough costs.

I got our lasses car mapped by DNA tuning and she is very pleased with the results. There are no real gains to be had from the cat back exhaust so just decat and stick woth the standard cat back piece.I would recommend uprating the clutch if you want to go any further than stage 1 though. Fuel pumps are really needed also past stage 2 and these are costly and could add to the problem of fuel getting into the oil due to the increased fuel pressure.

Anyone know where I can get any decat/test pipe here in the UK?

I'll be carrying out a Hybrid k04 conversion shortly and will be selling my current test pipe/de-cat pipe. I'm hoping to complete the work in the next couple of months if you can wait that long?

I believe he's asking how much power will you get from just a remap with no other mods.

And I believe that the engine is the same as every other 2.0TFSI so the increase is not as much for a DTM .

Not entirely true,

The DTM has BUL engine code and has a lower compression ratio (10:3 in comparison to 10:5) than some of the other 2.0 TFSi A4 engines.

I'll be carrying out a Hybrid k04 conversion shortly and will be selling my current test pipe/de-cat pipe. I'm hoping to complete the work in the next couple of months if you can wait that long?

Yea I may be interested. But I'm also looking to do the K04 conversion and know you need to change the flange on the turbo side of the pipe. Are you getting a new pipe made? Or are you changing the flange on a K03 pipe?

Yea I may be interested. But I'm also looking to do the K04 conversion and know you need to change the flange on the turbo side of the pipe. Are you getting a new pipe made? Or are you changing the flange on a K03 pipe?

Yeah i've had a new pipe made with a custom K04 flange

what does this mean?

So generally speaking a lower compression ratio would give more power/BHP @ higher RPM but at the sacrifice of less torque at lower RPM. Now the interesting thing is how was the difference in compression achieved? Piston size? Gasket thickness? Evidence suggests that the DTM has different internals one would have to check out the part numbers to be conclusive.

thank u for comments going to check on up rating my dtm