JMB RetrofitsAH Fabrications
    Reverse Gear

Status

Question Xenon headlamp levelling problem since refitting.

I've just had the n/s wing re-painted after a past poor paint job and the Xenon headlights were removed and refitted by the body shop. They took the car to a (non-Audi) dealer afterwards to get some error codes cleared (extra 50), but since then the headlights seem low and don't appear to do much. Is there any easy way I can check they are working or of it's an adjustment problem? I am hoping that they just weren't set up properly - and how much will this cost? I'll be going after the body shop for the cost if it's significant!

On switching on the lights raise and dip - afterwards they don't seem to do much. I've also noticed that the N/S Xenon will flicker. It's only happened once that I noticed but it repeated frequently and only stopped after I'd parked up overnight.

Unfortunately I'm not able carry out to any work requiring significant exertion - life's like that sometimes... I can carry out "topside" visual checks though.

A4 Saloon 1.9 TFSI auto S-Line.
    Last edited by jayjay; 15th March 2011 at 17:37. Reason: can't spell

2. # ADS
    ADS

Reverse Gear

Status
    Ok - the n/s Xenon has now started flickering TWICE - each time after about 30 minutes driving.