JMB RetrofitsBadger5
    Glu Kru

Status

Picking up my new car tomorrow

Hi everyone.

Ive been a member on here for a while.

A while back i had an audi A3 1.8T then went off track with japanese then i bought a van to start my business.

Since my business has been going ok i decided to take the plunge and buy myself another Audi.

Im picking it up tomorrow so when i get it home i will post up some pics.

Its a 2006 AUDI A4 TDI S Line Dolphin Grey with 98k and FSH etc etc. Really cant wait.

I did some reasearch before going back to Audi and made sure I was buying one with the BRE engine code as ive been reading some horrible stories about the build quality on some of the engines.

Once i get my car back home im going to be in the market for a remap and rear window tints and was looking to see if anyone can point me in the right direction. I have been reading so many forums that i have pickled my brain with to much info.

I live just outside Edinburgh. Can anyone advise on Remap or tints locally or within 60miles or so.
    Last edited by shawshankuk; 4th March 2011 at 18:11.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Howdy

Status
    Sounds nice mate. Dolphin Grey is the colour of WIN.

From what i've heard you can't go wrong with Star Performance...

STAR Performance: Contact
    2001 Audi RS4 2.7 Bi-Turbo - Nogaro Blue

1975 MG Midget 1500 - Tahiti Blue

2003 Audi S3 - Dolphin Grey; SOLD!

5th Gear

Status
    Im having a group buy with Angel Tuning at Xscape in Castleford on 19th March, its abit of a drive for you but its only 150 seen as its a group thing. there is a bloke from Glasgow coming if it makes you feel better?
    Mafia black 2007 A4 S-line 2.0Tdi - RNSE - Bluetooth - MFSW - GSM phone prep - Privacy glass all round - Cupra R splitter - Black Grill, surround and fog surrounds - 12" sub and 1200 watt JBL Amp - AP Coilovers - 19" RS6 Alloys - 6mm f & 15mm r spacers - Carbon wrapped interior - Blue LED dials - Ambient Lighting - Cruise Control - HID's - LED side lights - mapped to 185bhp / 380nm - Twin exit exhaust - RS6 style DRLs

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple.O.G View Post
    Im having a group buy with Angel Tuning at Xscape in Castleford on 19th March, its abit of a drive for you but its only 150 seen as its a group thing. there is a bloke from Glasgow coming if it makes you feel better?
    Damn, that's an awesome price, had my last 3 Audi's remapped, any ideas what sort of gains the 170 will get bhp/torque

Mac
    A4 B8 (09) 2.0 TFSI (211)

Black Gloss RS4 style mesh grille, Black Gloss fog grilles, Black Gloss splitter trim, Ice White fogs, Tints, Black A8 boot rings, Black Badges, Dynamik boot spoiler, LED interior, LED number plate lights, Brushed steel vinyl wrapped interior.