Boost gauge installed

solaris

Reaction score
Had some time to kill so though I’d have a go at installing my boost gauge. I've never tried the electronic gauges and was doubtful as I’ve heard they respond slower. After installation I found it responds really well in fact faster than the mechanical ones, also happy that the illumination matches the rest of the car.

photo2.jpg

DSC01372.jpg

DSC01371.jpg

Short vid..

Last edited:
Intresting been thinking about one of these myself ! How hard is it to install how dont think I could do it myself but might get local techy to do it for me ?

Intresting been thinking about one of these myself ! How hard is it to install how dont think I could do it myself but might get local techy to do it for me ?

The wiring and fitting of the gauge is straight forward, the instructions are clear enough however give me a shout and i can guide you if u get stuck. The difficulty arises when routing the vacuum pipe into the car as you have to remove the wiper arm and open the ecu case to do it. its a bit fiddly, but again i can guide you through this.

DSC01366.jpg

Can that be fitted to a diesel? Just to keep an eye on boost leaks...looks VERY nice. i like it :)