Badger5Monster Motorsport
Results 1 to 38 of 38
  1. #1
    drmole's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Mountain Ash, Rhondda Cynon Taff, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,564

    Angry What A F**king T**T!!!!!!!!!


    question- What do you get after 6 hours of cleaning the car after some to55er goes into you on roundabout
    Answer - the cleanest bent n mamgled car round!









    My A4 Detailed and finished with Zymol Glasur
    http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/detaili...ol-glasur.html

    A4 S-Line SE 220BHp with full Black pack With black badge (rear one still to fit) two tone Leather, Bose, phone prep in centre arm rest, IPOD conection RS4 pedals suede gear knob handbrake and steering wheel R8 oil Cap



  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Coventry
    Posts
    2,219
    Im seething just looking at it.I take it that your neck hurts.......
    Pass me my sock

    Want to help cure cancer? http://folding.stanford.edu/English/HomePage

  4. #3
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    242
    Ouch, are you ok? Did the airbags fire? Make sure you have a "neck injury" when it comes to claiming off the scrote.
    Audi RS4 B7 Saloon in Mugello Blue

  5. #4
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    York
    Posts
    1,657
    Quote Originally Posted by PetrolAholic View Post
    Ouch, are you ok? Did the airbags fire? Make sure you have a "neck injury" when it comes to claiming off the scrote.
    That attitude is why all our fecking premiums are going up !!!!!!!!!

    OP, I'd be hopping mad if that happened to my motor. Hope you get it sorted and back to new with out to much problem.
    MY15 8V S3 Sportback with options

  6. #5
    broken down
    Penguin Pass Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Perth, Scotland
    Posts
    39
    Ouch! that looks nasty mate.
    Audi A3 1.6 Sport

  7. #6
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by auroan View Post
    That attitude is why all our fecking premiums are going up !!!!!!!!!

    OP, I'd be hopping mad if that happened to my motor. Hope you get it sorted and back to new with out to much problem.
    So just you being a "good citizen" is going to make all the difference when everyone is doing stuff like that? I agree the whole system is a complete scam but if everyone played fair then fair enough.... That's not how it works though
    Audi RS4 B7 Saloon in Mugello Blue

  8. #7
    drmole's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Mountain Ash, Rhondda Cynon Taff, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,564
    yes my neck does hurt and its not jus for the 's i am in pain with it
    and i got no choice in making a claim as i have to recoop my loss of earning for my time off work as my company doeesnt pay sick pay

    after spending all day polishing it yesterday im very surprised how calm i was the guy but hey thas life its only metal n plastic at the end of the day
    as long as there no serious injurys car can b fixed most the time neway audi rekon the best part of 3grand to get her done so jus waiting now
    My A4 Detailed and finished with Zymol Glasur
    http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/detaili...ol-glasur.html

    A4 S-Line SE 220BHp with full Black pack With black badge (rear one still to fit) two tone Leather, Bose, phone prep in centre arm rest, IPOD conection RS4 pedals suede gear knob handbrake and steering wheel R8 oil Cap



  9. #8
    Triple.O.G's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    1,125
    Aw mate im genuinely angry seeing that. what car hit you? at least you can claim off there insurance, accidents happen and your claiming off him not the other way round.

    Not much of a saving grace but all is not lost :-)
    Mafia black 2007 A4 S-line 2.0Tdi - RNSE - Bluetooth - MFSW - GSM phone prep - Privacy glass all round - Cupra R splitter - Black Grill, surround and fog surrounds - 12" sub and 1200 watt JBL Amp - AP Coilovers - 19" RS6 Alloys - 6mm f & 15mm r spacers - Carbon wrapped interior - Blue LED dials - Ambient Lighting - Cruise Control - HID's - LED side lights - mapped to 185bhp / 380nm - Twin exit exhaust - RS6 style DRLs


  10. #9
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Coventry/Warwickshire
    Posts
    2,074
    Wounder .And i also agree with this negative ****, your neck hurts... no wonder we are getting raped by insurance companies,Especially when they can be on here reading replies like that ....

  11. #10
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Coventry
    Posts
    2,219
    Quote Originally Posted by PetrolAholic View Post
    So just you being a "good citizen" is going to make all the difference when everyone is doing stuff like that? I agree the whole system is a complete scam but if everyone played fair then fair enough.... That's not how it works though
    +1.Too late for gallantry in this day and age.I dont like it myself either.If you have an injury, then you should report it to plod as its reportable.Up to u though
    Many years ago my wife got it up the arse at a roundabout and wrote her mini off.She felt fine on the day, but two days later was forced to spend a week in bed with whiplash.Had to change obs and still suffers.Because she didnt follow 'the correct procedure ie plod and claim', the offenders insurance negated any injuy payments.Once bitten.
    Last edited by johnnythepie; 3rd March 2011 at 16:38.
    Pass me my sock

    Want to help cure cancer? http://folding.stanford.edu/English/HomePage

  12. #11
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by drmole View Post
    yes my neck does hurt and its not jus for the 's i am in pain with it
    and i got no choice in making a claim as i have to recoop my loss of earning for my time off work as my company doeesnt pay sick pay

    after spending all day polishing it yesterday im very surprised how calm i was the guy but hey thas life its only metal n plastic at the end of the day
    as long as there no serious injurys car can b fixed most the time neway audi rekon the best part of 3grand to get her done so jus waiting now
    Back to topic... I am genuinally feeling for you though as the car does look spot on (apart from the obvious) but at least you have managed to stay calm about the whole situation (which a lot of us wouldnt have done!)

    Sure they will fix it and not just write it off?

    On a more serious note make sure they jig the car too to make sure it's not bent the chassis.

    Does it still drive ok?
    Audi RS4 B7 Saloon in Mugello Blue

  13. #12
    drmole's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Mountain Ash, Rhondda Cynon Taff, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple.O.G View Post
    Aw mate im genuinely angry seeing that. what car hit you? at least you can claim off there insurance, accidents happen and your claiming off him not the other way round.

    Not much of a saving grace but all is not lost :-)
    vauxhall zarfira yup n hes admitted full liability so its going thro pretty fast n hats off the the bodyshop at bridgend audi fastet repair estimate i ever had in my life
    My A4 Detailed and finished with Zymol Glasur
    http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/detaili...ol-glasur.html

    A4 S-Line SE 220BHp with full Black pack With black badge (rear one still to fit) two tone Leather, Bose, phone prep in centre arm rest, IPOD conection RS4 pedals suede gear knob handbrake and steering wheel R8 oil Cap



  14. #13
    drmole's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Mountain Ash, Rhondda Cynon Taff, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,564
    Quote Originally Posted by PetrolAholic View Post
    Back to topic... I am genuinally feeling for you though as the car does look spot on (apart from the obvious) but at least you have managed to stay calm about the whole situation (which a lot of us wouldnt have done!)

    Sure they will fix it and not just write it off?

    On a more serious note make sure they jig the car too to make sure it's not bent the chassis.

    Does it still drive ok?
    yeah drives ok and the guy in body shop said the sil looks to have stustained jus minor damage not anthing serious he said it looks like jus the outer skins of the sill bare the brunt of most of it thank but did say the car will be fully jigged and aligned as a precaution
    My A4 Detailed and finished with Zymol Glasur
    http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/detaili...ol-glasur.html

    A4 S-Line SE 220BHp with full Black pack With black badge (rear one still to fit) two tone Leather, Bose, phone prep in centre arm rest, IPOD conection RS4 pedals suede gear knob handbrake and steering wheel R8 oil Cap



  15. #14
    drmole's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Mountain Ash, Rhondda Cynon Taff, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve L View Post
    Wounder .And i also agree with this negative ****, your neck hurts... no wonder we are getting raped by insurance companies,Especially when they can be on here reading replies like that ....
    if i wanted to commit insurance fraud id find alot easier way to do it and for alot more money n i wouldnt bend my pride n joy lol im genually in pain and its no fault of my own so y not claim? end of the day im loosing work through it and need to regain my loss of earnings from somewhere
    and we get raped in this country evry which way neway reguardless of how honest you are
    but thanks for you concern neway
    My A4 Detailed and finished with Zymol Glasur
    http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/detaili...ol-glasur.html

    A4 S-Line SE 220BHp with full Black pack With black badge (rear one still to fit) two tone Leather, Bose, phone prep in centre arm rest, IPOD conection RS4 pedals suede gear knob handbrake and steering wheel R8 oil Cap



  16. #15
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    York
    Posts
    1,657
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnythepie View Post
    +1.Too late for gallantry in this day and age.I dont like it myself either.If you have an injury, then you should report it to plod as its reportable.
    It's not the real injury claims I have a problem with... its the fake ones. Of which seem'd to be insinuated initially.
    MY15 8V S3 Sportback with options

  17. #16
    drmole's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Mountain Ash, Rhondda Cynon Taff, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,564
    Quote Originally Posted by auroan View Post
    It's not the real injury claims I have a problem with... its the fake ones. Of which seem'd to be insinuated initially.
    totaly agree mate as said above if i weren outa pokect n not in any pain at all i wouldnt do it jus for the sake of it
    My A4 Detailed and finished with Zymol Glasur
    http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/detaili...ol-glasur.html

    A4 S-Line SE 220BHp with full Black pack With black badge (rear one still to fit) two tone Leather, Bose, phone prep in centre arm rest, IPOD conection RS4 pedals suede gear knob handbrake and steering wheel R8 oil Cap



  18. #17
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Coventry/Warwickshire
    Posts
    2,074
    Quote Originally Posted by drmole View Post
    if i wanted to commit insurance fraud id find alot easier way to do it and for alot more money n i wouldnt bend my pride n joy lol im genually in pain and its no fault of my own so y not claim? end of the day im loosing work through it and need to regain my loss of earnings from somewhere
    and we get raped in this country evry which way neway reguardless of how honest you are
    but thanks for you concern neway
    Good luck with your claim .i think you know that was not aimed at you ...

  19. #18
    James.Asbri's Avatar
    Vorsprung Durch Technik
    Snake Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    1,181
    Sorry to see this, I feel your pain!


    MY11 Audi A3 Black Edition | Ibis White

    Technology Pack | Interior Light Pack | Heated Front Seats | Tyre Pressure Monitor | Folding Mirrors | Deletion of Model & Engine Capacity

    Follow me on Twitter

  20. #19
    drmole's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Mountain Ash, Rhondda Cynon Taff, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve L View Post
    Good luck with your claim .i think you know that was not aimed at you ...
    of course mate jus saying in case's like this some times you have no choice but to claim
    My A4 Detailed and finished with Zymol Glasur
    http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/detaili...ol-glasur.html

    A4 S-Line SE 220BHp with full Black pack With black badge (rear one still to fit) two tone Leather, Bose, phone prep in centre arm rest, IPOD conection RS4 pedals suede gear knob handbrake and steering wheel R8 oil Cap



  21. #20
    drmole's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Mountain Ash, Rhondda Cynon Taff, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,564
    some pics of the shine b4 the clown hit me lol all my hard work gone to waste

    My A4 Detailed and finished with Zymol Glasur
    http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/detaili...ol-glasur.html

    A4 S-Line SE 220BHp with full Black pack With black badge (rear one still to fit) two tone Leather, Bose, phone prep in centre arm rest, IPOD conection RS4 pedals suede gear knob handbrake and steering wheel R8 oil Cap



  22. #21
    Dazmo's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Leicestershire
    Posts
    1,775
    I was off work for 3 weeks with serious back pain after i was rear ended at 30mph while sitting at a round about.

    A year later im still in pain with my back, anyone who makes out whiplash isnt serious has not experienced it.

    No one ever feels anything when it happens as your in shock and the adrenaline keeps you going.
    Last edited by Dazmo; 3rd March 2011 at 21:25.


    Maritus Blue Audi A4 3.0 V6 S-Line TDi 275bhp, 585nm Torque

  23. #22
    CMD
    CMD's Avatar
    Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    S. Wales
    Posts
    3,021
    Darren Mate. I'm gutted for you, lets hope the boys at Audi get it back to A1 condition for you ..
    AUDI A4 190T S-LINE.


    WWW.PR-DETAILING.CO.UK CERTIFIED DETAILERS

  24. #23
    FranA3's Avatar
    events moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    south wales
    Posts
    7,124
    i feel for you mate like colin said hope you get your motor back looking awesome again just remember its only a car at least no one was seriously hurt it can be fixed
    ​She is back on the road yay!!

  25. #24
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    220
    Ouch m8 thats not good hope you get it fixed asap,looks minted prevoiusly btw good luck

  26. #25
    drmole's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Mountain Ash, Rhondda Cynon Taff, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,564
    Quote Originally Posted by CMD View Post
    Darren Mate. I'm gutted for you, lets hope the boys at Audi get it back to A1 condition for you ..
    cheers col i hope so im poping down 2day to sort out a few things n pic some things up from my baby
    My A4 Detailed and finished with Zymol Glasur
    http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/detaili...ol-glasur.html

    A4 S-Line SE 220BHp with full Black pack With black badge (rear one still to fit) two tone Leather, Bose, phone prep in centre arm rest, IPOD conection RS4 pedals suede gear knob handbrake and steering wheel R8 oil Cap



  27. #26
    drmole's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Mountain Ash, Rhondda Cynon Taff, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,564
    Quote Originally Posted by fnmrst View Post
    i feel for you mate like colin said hope you get your motor back looking awesome again just remember its only a car at least no one was seriously hurt it can be fixed
    yeah thas the main point fran pisses me off but im alive end of the day were he spun me round was close to a bridge so could have been alot worse
    My A4 Detailed and finished with Zymol Glasur
    http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/detaili...ol-glasur.html

    A4 S-Line SE 220BHp with full Black pack With black badge (rear one still to fit) two tone Leather, Bose, phone prep in centre arm rest, IPOD conection RS4 pedals suede gear knob handbrake and steering wheel R8 oil Cap



  28. #27
    Triple.O.G's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    1,125
    Quote Originally Posted by CMD View Post
    Darren Mate. I'm gutted for you, lets hope the boys at Audi get it back to A1 condition for you ..

    Lets just hope they dont make a mistake and when you get it back it is an A1? That would be some serious panel beating :-)
    Mafia black 2007 A4 S-line 2.0Tdi - RNSE - Bluetooth - MFSW - GSM phone prep - Privacy glass all round - Cupra R splitter - Black Grill, surround and fog surrounds - 12" sub and 1200 watt JBL Amp - AP Coilovers - 19" RS6 Alloys - 6mm f & 15mm r spacers - Carbon wrapped interior - Blue LED dials - Ambient Lighting - Cruise Control - HID's - LED side lights - mapped to 185bhp / 380nm - Twin exit exhaust - RS6 style DRLs


  29. #28
    Wrath's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    North East, UK
    Posts
    1,185
    That's a big kick in the pants! Hope it comes back looking and behaving the same. At least the damage appears to just be the outer skin.
    Nathan

    Red Audi A4 B7 S-Line with Leather/Alcantara interior

    Current Mods: Painted Brake Calipers, Gear-driven oil shaft assembly, RS4 grille, Debadged, B8 MFSW, Cruise Control, RS4-style Fog Surrounds, Satin Black Cupra R Splitter, RS4 RARB, Clear Corner headlights, 2011 RNS-e, MTEC Drilled and Grooved Brake Discs.

  30. #29
    Dazmo's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Leicestershire
    Posts
    1,775
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple.O.G View Post
    Lets just hope they dont make a mistake and when you get it back it is an A1? That would be some serious panel beating :-)
    Lol very true, lets hope they get it back in perfect A4 condition for you, lol


    Maritus Blue Audi A4 3.0 V6 S-Line TDi 275bhp, 585nm Torque

  31. #30
    drmole's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Mountain Ash, Rhondda Cynon Taff, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazmo View Post
    Lol very true, lets hope they get it back in perfect A4 condition for you, lol
    yup poped in today to check up on her she have naked now love her now door cards or nething the damage to b piller looks few minor only pushed in were the hinges are so lucky there n the sil damage if definitly jus to the outer sign and has not bent the sil or chassis in any way so lucky escape on both counts the parts have been ordered and should b done by end of next week or early the week after woo hoo but in the mean time im having fun in the a6 lol pics to follow
    My A4 Detailed and finished with Zymol Glasur
    http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/detaili...ol-glasur.html

    A4 S-Line SE 220BHp with full Black pack With black badge (rear one still to fit) two tone Leather, Bose, phone prep in centre arm rest, IPOD conection RS4 pedals suede gear knob handbrake and steering wheel R8 oil Cap



  32. #31
    FranA3's Avatar
    events moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    south wales
    Posts
    7,124
    Quote Originally Posted by drmole View Post
    yeah thas the main point fran pisses me off but im alive end of the day were he spun me round was close to a bridge so could have been alot worse
    yeah exactly mate hows your neck today i bet its stiff mine was after my crash
    ​She is back on the road yay!!

  33. #32
    drmole's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Mountain Ash, Rhondda Cynon Taff, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,564
    Quote Originally Posted by fnmrst View Post
    yeah exactly mate hows your neck today i bet its stiff mine was after my crash
    yes mate its pretty bad 2day seems to be getting worse thro the day getting the odd shooting pain in my leg too which is worrying me
    gunna have to go back to the doctor monday i think
    My A4 Detailed and finished with Zymol Glasur
    http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/detaili...ol-glasur.html

    A4 S-Line SE 220BHp with full Black pack With black badge (rear one still to fit) two tone Leather, Bose, phone prep in centre arm rest, IPOD conection RS4 pedals suede gear knob handbrake and steering wheel R8 oil Cap



  34. #33
    drmole's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Mountain Ash, Rhondda Cynon Taff, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,564
    some pics of my hire car


    My A4 Detailed and finished with Zymol Glasur
    http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/detaili...ol-glasur.html

    A4 S-Line SE 220BHp with full Black pack With black badge (rear one still to fit) two tone Leather, Bose, phone prep in centre arm rest, IPOD conection RS4 pedals suede gear knob handbrake and steering wheel R8 oil Cap



  35. #34
    FranA3's Avatar
    events moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    south wales
    Posts
    7,124
    Quote Originally Posted by drmole View Post
    yes mate its pretty bad 2day seems to be getting worse thro the day getting the odd shooting pain in my leg too which is worrying me
    gunna have to go back to the doctor monday i think
    yeah go back to your doc's mate maybe they'll give you some pain killers to help , nice a6 avant btw its not all bad eh lol
    ​She is back on the road yay!!

  36. #35
    drmole's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Mountain Ash, Rhondda Cynon Taff, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,564
    Quote Originally Posted by fnmrst View Post
    yeah go back to your doc's mate maybe they'll give you some pain killers to help , nice a6 avant btw its not all bad eh lol
    no mate the toys in it are unreal for jus a basic model n not a s line it has tinted windows sat nav dvd player sd card slots (yeah slots lol 2) 6 disc changer sports auto box with paddel shift full heated leather bluetooth and phone prep park sensors n the list goes on lol
    My A4 Detailed and finished with Zymol Glasur
    http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/detaili...ol-glasur.html

    A4 S-Line SE 220BHp with full Black pack With black badge (rear one still to fit) two tone Leather, Bose, phone prep in centre arm rest, IPOD conection RS4 pedals suede gear knob handbrake and steering wheel R8 oil Cap



  37. #36
    FranA3's Avatar
    events moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    south wales
    Posts
    7,124
    you should ask to swap it for your car then lol only joking mate , thats a nice spec to be fair and they use it as a courtesy car haha
    ​She is back on the road yay!!

  38. #37
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,817
    Gutted for you mate hope you get it sorted
    2000 AMK S3, Revo'd, forge 007p, B8's, H&R's, tarox g88's, ferrodo ds2500's, and in the fastest colour



  39. #38
    RMH1A4cab's Avatar
    I'm in Cruise control

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    staffordshire
    Posts
    524
    I know how this feels , hope it's all sorted soon .


    F
    ULL VCDS HEX-USB-CAN Interface available in the staffordshire area pm me.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO