Mods can you delete my for sale thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMH1A4cab

I'm in Cruise control
Reaction score
Mods as you have closed my for sale thread can you delete it please.

No point in putting it the for sale section as no one ever visits it.

Thanks

Last edited:
True, classified section is a bit rubbish IMO. Its way too fragmented it takes ages to find anything.

Other forums i've used in the past simply had a single forum section for classifieds and it worked pretty well and was easy to maintain and monitor.

My 2 cents

I love the classified section on here its really good.

mods are going a bit OTT i even got a telling off for swearing

True, classified section is a bit rubbish IMO. Its way too fragmented it takes ages to find anything.

Other forums i've used in the past simply had a single forum section for classifieds and it worked pretty well and was easy to maintain and monitor.

My 2 cents

I agree.

I don't understand why we can't have some sort of for sale thread/sticky on this section of the forum, the A3 boys do.

mods are going a bit OTT i even got a telling off for swearing

LOL.

If your old enough to drive, your old enough to swear. :)

If the MODS want to be heavy handed, then so be it, i certainly know where the door is, though i do like the people on here, there are other VAG forums.

LOL.

If your old enough to drive, your old enough to swear. :)

If the MODS want to be heavy handed, then so be it, i certainly know where the door is, though i do like the people on here, there are other VAG forums.

The above may be true but it is an open forum and we try to keep it as user friendly as possible and to do this we need to moderate the language used as it may offend. As you clearly stated, if people don't like it they know where the door is and all membership fee's will be returned.....oh wait a min........

Stacey

Status
Not open for further replies.