Help with Cruise Part Numbers

rowdyboy

Reaction score
Hi guys, i purchased a cruise control and trip comp kit thats listed for an A4, however, its arrived and looks nothing like the stalks and fittings already on my car. I've had a search of the net and the part numbers only relate to A3's and some VW's. Can anyone tell me if they are compatible with an A4 or which cars they fit on.

1KO 959 654
8P0 953 549
1KO 959 653
1KO 953 519 A
8 PO 953 513

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Last edited:
Here's a print of the ETKA, hope it helps?

etkacruise.jpg

etkacruise1.jpg

etkacruise2.jpg

Thats excellent mate, i appreciate it. So what are the parts i've got??? Whats the easiest way to find out??

I can't find any of the part numbers in my Audi ETKA which suggests they're VW.

Someone with a full VW ETKA should be able to give you more detail so you can get rid. Was the kit an ebay buy?

Yeah, it was from ebay. The part numbers they gave are different from the ones on the items. It appears these parts are form various VAG cars and have been cobbled together. The only upside seems to be, the same items being sold on the bay separately, are going for way more than i paid.

Did a search on google and 1K0 is the VW range, like some of the Audi parts I think it can be applied through the range.

I did the same search of 1K0 and like you say, it comes up for various VW/Skoda/Seat cars, no audi's though.
I'll just have to weigh up whether its best to re-sell or return the parts. If i re-sell, i just want to make sure i advertise them correctly.
Cheers for all your help guys, its very much appreciated.

Above is the one i have, Everything you need except coding.

Works perfect.