Badger5EM Tuning

Thread: Stock wheels

6th Gear

Status

Stock wheels

Hi all

I'm running stock 235/40/18x8 et43 , just wondered what my options where when it comes to ?19's/ et range/ spacers etc. total novice when it comes to wheel issues, so any advice welcome.

Mac
    A4 B8 (09) 2.0 TFSI (211)

Black Gloss RS4 style mesh grille, Black Gloss fog grilles, Black Gloss splitter trim, Ice White fogs, Tints, Black A8 boot rings, Black Badges, Dynamik boot spoiler, LED interior, LED number plate lights, Brushed steel vinyl wrapped interior.

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    your best bet is to find some then ask if they'll fit a the possabilties are endless so its a little long winded for me to sit and list them.

I will say get some that are 5x112 offset, you can get other wheel fitments but then you need adapters aswell and its not aleways worth the hassle, your offset depends on the wheel and its ET if its not enough you can use spacers to push it out, if it too much you can have the inner wheels hubs machined down but you need enough clearence behind the spokes for your brake calipers.

Try and find some 8.5 or 9j 19" alloys with an offset between ET35 & ET45, post up your specs and ill tell you if they'll fit.
    Mafia black 2007 A4 S-line 2.0Tdi - RNSE - Bluetooth - MFSW - GSM phone prep - Privacy glass all round - Cupra R splitter - Black Grill, surround and fog surrounds - 12" sub and 1200 watt JBL Amp - AP Coilovers - 19" RS6 Alloys - 6mm f & 15mm r spacers - Carbon wrapped interior - Blue LED dials - Ambient Lighting - Cruise Control - HID's - LED side lights - mapped to 185bhp / 380nm - Twin exit exhaust - RS6 style DRLs

6th Gear

Status
    thats excellent thanks, i'll find the ones i want and put up details, thanks again

Black Gloss RS4 style mesh grille, Black Gloss fog grilles, Black Gloss splitter trim, Ice White fogs, Tints, Black A8 boot rings, Black Badges, Dynamik boot spoiler, LED interior, LED number plate lights, Brushed steel vinyl wrapped interior.

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple.O.G View Post
    your best bet is to find some then ask if they'll fit a the possabilties are endless so its a little long winded for me to sit and list them.

I will say get some that are 5x112 offset, you can get other wheel fitments but then you need adapters aswell and its not aleways worth the hassle, your offset depends on the wheel and its ET if its not enough you can use spacers to push it out, if it too much you can have the inner wheels hubs machined down but you need enough clearence behind the spokes for your brake calipers.

Try and find some 8.5 or 9j 19" alloys with an offset between ET35 & ET45, post up your specs and ill tell you if they'll fit.
    mate has a set of R8 reps with tyres 225/40/18 8x18 pcd 5x112 et 45, will these fit, will i need spacers to bring them out a bit, also my originals are 235 does this make much diference? thanks or your help

Mac

5th Gear

Status
    Yes mate those will go on nicely, the spokes could be a little close to the calipers at ET45 but if they rub either file down the corner of your caluper or get spacers. 15mm hubcentric spacers will look sweet on the rear, 10mm's for the front.

Pics when there on!
    Mafia black 2007 A4 S-line 2.0Tdi - RNSE - Bluetooth - MFSW - GSM phone prep - Privacy glass all round - Cupra R splitter - Black Grill, surround and fog surrounds - 12" sub and 1200 watt JBL Amp - AP Coilovers - 19" RS6 Alloys - 6mm f & 15mm r spacers - Carbon wrapped interior - Blue LED dials - Ambient Lighting - Cruise Control - HID's - LED side lights - mapped to 185bhp / 380nm - Twin exit exhaust - RS6 style DRLs

6th Gear

Status
    Great thanks for the help, will sort them when back from hols and will post up pics asap, thanks again

5th Gear

Status
    No worries, I might have a set of 15mm hubcentric spacers for sale by next weekend, there only a week old.

It depends if my tyres scrub after i get it lowered more on friday.

6th Gear

Status
    Just ound another set of wheels, 8x18 5x112 with et35, will these fit? Audi A4 RS4 S4 S5 A6 A8 Alloy Wheels 18" OEM Replica - eBay (item 290529623992 end time Mar-02-11 22:06:55 PST)

What do you think o these

Mac

5th Gear

Status
    Yeah no problem at all, they will look sweet too i like em.

They will fill the arches a little better due to being ET35 but there only 8" wide so some 10mm spacers might be good, get hubcentric.

If you can afford / find the same wheels in 19" look will look so hot!