S-Line Badge on an RS4 Grille

Wrath

Reaction score
Latest addition to my car, managed to fit an S-Line badge onto my RS4 grille:
IMG_6127.jpg

Couldn't find the thread that started me thinking about it. Finally done it. Cheers razza.

Looks pretty good although is it maybe a bit wonky? Can't really tell due to the angle of the picture!?!

Do the RS4 grills go straight into the S-Line bumper?

Love your car!

Is that an LCR splitter at the front?

Beautiful. Just beautiful.
What else do you have planned?

Does the standard S-line numberplate holder go onto the RS4 Grill?

Thanks,

Beautiful. Just beautiful.

Cheers mate. It's nice to have others appreciate my car :)

What else do you have planned?

Does the standard S-line numberplate holder go onto the RS4 Grill?

Yes, the plate holder does fit. I carbon wrapped mine as the S-line holder is slightly anthracite in colour whereas the grill is black.

I'm going to put some clear corner lights on, was going to do that this evening but it's raining! Also going to try and put a 2010 sat nav, just need an old RNS-e faceplate.

Looks sweet fella, defo like the front end. Looks very fresh and clean.
As said any more plans? :)

Cheers mate :)

I do like the Audi red but it seems a relatively uncommon colour for Audi's.

I'm aware that I've spent a reasonable amount of time and money on my car so really should get some more work done on the house before "the wife" starts complaining.

I was going to retrofit the umnitza halo's but I can't see them staying put with our UK roads.

Hi wrath,

am also. On the look out for an rnse. Where are u planning on getting yours from. Ive seen a few on ebay but still thinking about them.

when u say 2010 sat nav, do you mean standard rnse but 2010 sat nav disk.

the car is lovely. Great colour

Hi wrath,

am also. On the look out for an rnse. Where are u planning on getting yours from. Ive seen a few on ebay but still thinking about them.

Hi wrath,

Cheers Mike. Managed to install my clear corner headlights yesterday and shredded my hands trying to reduce the bumper gap. I'll take some shots when the weather is a bit better.

I am intending to get a 2010/2011 RNS unit (not just the disk) as it has a higher res screen and can accept SDHC cards. Was going to get one off ebay.

How much should I expect to pay for the RS4 grill and the fog grills? Where did you buy them from? Ebay?

The grill alone is £200 from Audi, £220 for a black optics one.

Ebay roughly £120 but you have to keep looking as theres not many.

I'm really liking this Nathan, and have often wondered about breaking my RS6 grill up a bit with a quattro badge.

How did you fit it?

I'm really liking this Nathan, and have often wondered about breaking my RS6 grill up a bit with a quattro badge.

How did you fit it?

I've finally prompted you to post, wahey! Welcome back :salute:

Not sure about the quattro badge, pretty sure it will fit the RS4 plate. I purchased an S-Line badge that came with 3M tape ready to use, purchased an RS4 grille badge. Heated up the RS4 lettering with a hair dryer, removed them and stuck the S-Line badge to it.

The RS4 badge fits into the mesh and just clips on. It did come with a metal clip but I couldn't fathom where it fit so left it.

I am intending to get a 2010/2011 RNS unit (not just the disk) as it has a higher res screen and can accept SDHC cards. Was going to get one off ebay.

Yeah! Managed to buy a B7 RNS-e faceplate so when I have some cash I'll get an A3 2010/2011 RNS and retrofit it. Those faceplates are like hens teeth!

Why do you need a seperate faceplate to fit an A3 RNSE? are the A3 ones different?

Will you still have the higher pixel display if your putting an A4 facplate on it?

I purchased an S-Line badge that came with 3M tape ready to use, purchased an RS4 grille badge. Heated up the RS4 lettering with a hair dryer, removed them and stuck the S-Line badge to it..

A man after my own heart - nice one buddy!!!!

Why do you need a seperate faceplate to fit an A3 RNSE? are the A3 ones different?

Will you still have the higher pixel display if your putting an A4 facplate on it?

Yep, the A3 ones have a different faceplate so I'd have to swap that over, it's only a piece of plastic but extremely difficult to get hold of on their own.

It would keep the higher pixel display.