AH FabricationsBadger5
    5th Gear

Status

Who's retro fitted cruise control?

Whats crackin' B*tches? (went all snoop dog there)

Has anyone fitted cruise control and know what I need to do this?

I am watching a stalk and loom on ebay but is there anything else?? vagcom maybe?

If i do need vagcom, where would I get that done and for how much?

Thanks.
    Mafia black 2007 A4 S-line 2.0Tdi - RNSE - Bluetooth - MFSW - GSM phone prep - Privacy glass all round - Cupra R splitter - Black Grill, surround and fog surrounds - 12" sub and 1200 watt JBL Amp - AP Coilovers - 19" RS6 Alloys - 6mm f & 15mm r spacers - Carbon wrapped interior - Blue LED dials - Ambient Lighting - Cruise Control - HID's - LED side lights - mapped to 185bhp / 380nm - Twin exit exhaust - RS6 style DRLs

2. # ADS
    ADS

Yorkshire & Humber Rep.

Status
    you dont need a loom
    you fit ill code
    you may need control modual have you got mfsw

5th Gear

Status
    Yeah, is that an extra 150 by any chance? the one on ebay is a stalk and loom it says?
    Mafia black 2007 A4 S-line 2.0Tdi - RNSE - Bluetooth - MFSW - GSM phone prep - Privacy glass all round - Cupra R splitter - Black Grill, surround and fog surrounds - 12" sub and 1200 watt JBL Amp - AP Coilovers - 19" RS6 Alloys - 6mm f & 15mm r spacers - Carbon wrapped interior - Blue LED dials - Ambient Lighting - Cruise Control - HID's - LED side lights - mapped to 185bhp / 380nm - Twin exit exhaust - RS6 style DRLs

Yorkshire & Humber Rep.

Status
    you have mfsw you just need the stalk and bottom cowl
    a slow hour to fit and a bit of recodeing
    sorted

Yorkshire & Humber Rep.

Status
    put the link up for the stalk

5th Gear

Status
    Audi A4 (8E) A6 (4F) - Retrofit Cruise Control & Trim on eBay (end time 13-Mar-11 17:36:59 GMT)

I dont know where to get what i need or how much it will be but this is something ive been wanting for a while now.

appreciate all your help mate.

Yorkshire & Humber Rep.

Status
    yep thats the 1 you need and a good price as you get the lower cowl with it
    some models have a loom there just thick

5th Gear

Status
    So if i buy this, what else do i need?

Yorkshire & Humber Rep.

Status
    nothing
    as you have the mfsw and dis your good to go just the codeing

5th Gear

Status
    Bought and Paid for, nice one mate, So when this comes ill just get my toolbox walk out to the car, open the door and stand there scratching my head as i have no idea how to fit it, i'd best find myself a guide.

I'm guessing you have vagcom then mate?

Standing ovation to Bez, great guy!!!

Yorkshire & Humber Rep.

Status
    come up to sheff ill watch you fit it then code for you

5th Gear

Status
    Down to sheff for me mate, not that far actually, this means im not getting my exhaust done just yet though.

Ill give you a shout when it comes and pop down a week on saturday if thats ok mate?

I cant tell you how much I appreciate it, If theres anyting i can help you with let me know.

You want anything for the coding?

Yorkshire & Humber Rep.

Status
    na its ok just watch your blue dials dont go missing
    jk

but saturday may be hard for me as i work all weekend
    sunday is a good day or evenings

5th Gear

Status
    No problem, ill PM you my mobile no. and we'll sort something out, tbh i can come down anyday late afternoon or evening.

You can get your dials sorted mate. ill PM.

4th Gear

Status
    Did you get a cruise control stalk?
    3.0 Tdi Q A4 Avant S-Line Dolphin Grey
    RNS-E retrofitted

5th Gear

Status
    I did mate yeah, paid extra for next day delivery then drove over to Bez101 who fitted and coded it for me.

4th Gear

Status
    I've just got myself cruise and DIS stalks, so I'll need to find someone to code it for me.
    How much did you pay for the stalk if you don't mind me asking.
    RNS-E retrofitted

5th Gear

Status
    A garage with VCCDs will do it for 35 or ask on here, someone near you will have it and do it for you.

I paid 88 from teesideVW's eBay shop.

5th Gear

Status
    You'll find cruise stalks, slip rings and steering modules reasonably cheap on ebay.de. Just use google translate to search for the right terms. I bought a slip ring and all the stalks for 40.
    Nathan

Red Audi A4 B7 S-Line with Leather/Alcantara interior

Current Mods: Painted Brake Calipers, Gear-driven oil shaft assembly, RS4 grille, Debadged, B8 MFSW, Cruise Control, RS4-style Fog Surrounds, Satin Black Cupra R Splitter, RS4 RARB, Clear Corner headlights, 2011 RNS-e, MTEC Drilled and Grooved Brake Discs.

5th Gear

Status
    Thats really cheap, I have wanted it since collecting the car, saw it on ebay on friday night so got it and by saturday aft it was fitted and working, fastest mod ever for me.

HID's next, might take a tad longer!

Yorkshire & Humber Rep.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by rowdyboy View Post
    I've just got myself cruise and DIS stalks, so I'll need to find someone to code it for me.
    How much did you pay for the stalk if you don't mind me asking.
    did you get the control modual aswell

4th Gear

Status
    I've already got MFSW, so I don't need one.
    RNS-E retrofitted

Yorkshire & Humber Rep.

Status
    nice 1 thats saved a few quid

4th Gear

Status
    I actually think what I bought might have the module with it anyway.
    RNS-E retrofitted