Anyone know how to pull out interior?

Triple.O.G

Reaction score
Alright fellas, I have just got my carbon fibre vinyl through this morning so I'll be having a bash at wrapping my interior later today, I haven't even tried yet but im not sure how to get the interior panel off, im sure most of them will just pull off but im concerned about the ash tray cover and gear surround.

any screws/ awkward clips i need to know of?

Also do i heat wrap the vinyl or just stick it on?

Cheers dudes.

Last edited:
Nice one thanks mate, pics will be up by this aft if all goes well, not starting yet though, im still in bed!!! ha ha lazy day!

Ok, so I pulled half my interior apart only to find I ordered much less carbon vinyl than i thought :-( so i have done my rear ash tray and gear surround.

I have enough to do my front ashtray but cant for the life of me get it out, anyone know how?

Carbon2.jpg

Carbon1.jpg

Ah no way, i looked on that the first time you sent me it but thought it was only 1 page long doh!

Cheers pal, might have another pop at it tomorrow, doors and dash will have to wait for my delivery.

Cheers dude, Karl how ling will it take me to get to your work from Killingbeck?

Should be about 30 mins. Get onto the M621, M62, then up the M606 and into Bradford

I might pop over one afternoon this week to get dials done amd collect spacers if that's ok? Will be between 3:30 and 4, any day is ok by me.

Yeah that would be sweet mate. Send me your address and I'll pop over, I'll give you a shout first to make sure were still on.

Spot on, I'll pm you it now. If you could try and get here as early as possible that would be great.