Wheels don't fit!!

786Yaali

Reaction score
I bought some alloys off ebay that are off a 2010 model a4. I put them on my a4 b7 cab and they don't fit the offset is different by 9mm. I have been advised that I could get spacers and longer wheel nuts for them to fit. However, I was advised against this as the mechanic says it is disturbing the overall physics of the car and will not only compromise the drive but also safety may be a factor.

Should I get some new wheels or shall I risk spacers and longer wheel nuts??

I bought some alloys off ebay that are off a 2010 model a4. I put them on my a4 b7 cab and they don't fit the offset is different by 9mm. I have been advised that I could get spacers and longer wheel nuts for them to fit. However, I was advised against this as the mechanic says it is disturbing the overall physics of the car and will not only compromise the drive but also safety may be a factor.

Should I get some new wheels or shall I risk spacers and longer wheel nuts??

Bull crap.. Running spacer's is fine ,(2 year's on spacer's) What offset are the new wheel's.

The car is an Audi!......I would have had concerns running spacers on my old Fiesta..

Ok there might be some extra load on the bearings (possibly and I am no expert) but nothing to be concerned about. I read alot about this before I got spacers on mine.........fact is many people as CMD has said........spacers run fine - I have read nothing to suggest otherwise in forums etc.....no comments came up on forums saying their bearings have worn or other suspension parts are damaged because of spacers.....

correct me if I am wrong?

Last edited: