AH FabricationsVolks Autos

Thread: Modulite DRLs ?

Warmonger

Status

Modulite DRLs ?

https://www.dectane.de/index.php?cat=c1501_AUDI-A4.html

Anyone got these and any idea if they wud fit my car?
    I know some arent fans but i was disappointed to find my car didnt hace the LED lights on front when i bought it
    idea if it fitting in the foglight unit seems cool...

cheers
    -----------------------------------------------------
    2009 A4 Cab B7 2.0 TFSI S-Line Special 'Final' Edition
    Phantom Black - Black RS4 Wheels - Black Leather
    RNSE MMI, B/tooth phone, Bose, RS4 pedals, Bi-Xenon, LED number plate lights..

Wants - electric folding mirrors, ambient lighting, puddle lights, rain sensor, auto lights, auto dim rear-view..

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    Hi mate, Not sure if they would fit your car or not, I think your in the wrong section here, you want B8 section if your car is 09 plate unless I'v missed something??

They might have a better idea.
    Mafia black 2007 A4 S-line 2.0Tdi - RNSE - Bluetooth - MFSW - GSM phone prep - Privacy glass all round - Cupra R splitter - Black Grill, surround and fog surrounds - 12" sub and 1200 watt JBL Amp - AP Coilovers - 19" RS6 Alloys - 6mm f & 15mm r spacers - Carbon wrapped interior - Blue LED dials - Ambient Lighting - Cruise Control - HID's - LED side lights - mapped to 185bhp / 380nm - Twin exit exhaust - RS6 style DRLs

Yorkshire & Humber Rep.

Status
    they only fit the B6
    u can guess at that as it says upto 05 gave it away for me
    have you got the b7 cab with it been a 09 or the newer B8 shape ?

Warmonger

Status
    i believe i have B7 as they didnt do cab in B8 ? Cab went to A5 then from B8 model.. ?
    -----------------------------------------------------
    2009 A4 Cab B7 2.0 TFSI S-Line Special 'Final' Edition
    Phantom Black - Black RS4 Wheels - Black Leather
    RNSE MMI, B/tooth phone, Bose, RS4 pedals, Bi-Xenon, LED number plate lights..

Wants - electric folding mirrors, ambient lighting, puddle lights, rain sensor, auto lights, auto dim rear-view..

6th Gear

Status
    Well as they never made a B8 chassis A4 cab, I'm guessing he has one of the last of the B7 A4 cabs.

1st Gear

Status
    It'll be the same as mine - last of the B7 cabrios. His sig says "S-Line Special Edition", which is the car I have, but I think his might actually be the "S-Line Final Edition" as his 18" RS4-style alloys are black, and he has RNS-E (both standard).

Either way, these won't fit because not only are they for an earlier car, but they are completely the wrong shape for the S-Line 'exterior styling pack' front bumper.

Personally, I'd suggest steering clear of these S6 style LEDs, and replace the DRL bulbs in the OEM xenon units with 36 SMT LED's. I've done this (following a guide on here somewhere) and I think they look far better than a thin LED strip.

5th Gear

Status
    oh, can you point me to that guide? I have DRL's but they're far too yellow for my liking....
    07 2.0T SLine SE V2 Quattro, Full Milltek with hi-flow sports cat, APR Stage 2+ 280BHP/325lb/ft, APR HPFP, K&N panel, S4 alloys, Spacers, Black Optics, Eibachs, RS4 grill and fogs, Fog tints, RS4 ARB, RS4 Gearstick, LCR splitter, Black Calipers, Drilled discs, Debadged, Colour DIS, Bose, Adaptive Xenons/DRL, Black/Silver Audi Exclusive leather, Audi Carbon inlays, carbon difuser/B pillars, RNS-E+/Bluetooth, Cruise, Int/ext light packs, Rain/light sensors, mudflaps, LED plate/side/boot/interior

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by razza1 View Post
    oh, can you point me to that guide? I have DRL's but they're far too yellow for my liking....
    I'm thinking i'm gonna get these for my a4 b7....

5th Gear

Status
    Price?
    07 2.0T SLine SE V2 Quattro, Full Milltek with hi-flow sports cat, APR Stage 2+ 280BHP/325lb/ft, APR HPFP, K&N panel, S4 alloys, Spacers, Black Optics, Eibachs, RS4 grill and fogs, Fog tints, RS4 ARB, RS4 Gearstick, LCR splitter, Black Calipers, Drilled discs, Debadged, Colour DIS, Bose, Adaptive Xenons/DRL, Black/Silver Audi Exclusive leather, Audi Carbon inlays, carbon difuser/B pillars, RNS-E+/Bluetooth, Cruise, Int/ext light packs, Rain/light sensors, mudflaps, LED plate/side/boot/interior

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by razza1 View Post
    Price?
    <br>
    <br>179 euros.

5th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Visit craigcull's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by disco-barry View Post
    I'm thinking i'm gonna get these for my a4 b7....

Anyone found any pics with these on? I think they would look quite smart! Better than the standard drls. Mine are as yellow as a street light

Reverse Gear

Status
    Go onto youtube, and search dectane (Dectane GmbH - Index) they have how to fit videos for similar led lights for the last passat and golf and a3.