Monster MotorsportChris Nott
    Warmonger

Status

Audi bexley damaged my car now trying to get out of it

Too my car in this morning for first service...
    Got home noticed some marks over the passenger wheel arch

had them on phone and they claiming they were already there and that i signed to say they were
    unreal...

they want me to go and let them inspect it in daylight today so their bodyshop can assess how old the damage is
    (my gloves will be off)

they guy went round car before service and agreed there were no paint marks on the car...

unreal...cant believe these guys

Il update the after going back there later on....
    -----------------------------------------------------
    2009 A4 Cab B7 2.0 TFSI S-Line Special 'Final' Edition
    Phantom Black - Black RS4 Wheels - Black Leather
    RNSE MMI, B/tooth phone, Bose, RS4 pedals, Bi-Xenon, LED number plate lights..

Wants - electric folding mirrors, ambient lighting, puddle lights, rain sensor, auto lights, auto dim rear-view..

2. # ADS
    ADS

Yorkshire & Humber Rep.

Status
    if you signed for no marks damage they will have to repair

Warmonger

Status
    I have nothing showing what I signed as they didnt give me copies
    He is saying that the I sogned to say there was damage which is impossible

i signed to say there was alloy wheel damage
    maybe they damaged and changed the paperwork ? They have me rcpt but i didnt see it had anythign there re the condition of car

lad who served me has of course 'gone home'

what a place
    im looking forward to this confrontation

Wants - electric folding mirrors, ambient lighting, puddle lights, rain sensor, auto lights, auto dim rear-view..

Dude, what's mine say ?

Status
    This one would make my blood boil! Good luck in ripping them apart, hope you get sorted.
    Audi A4 1.8T Sport Cabriolet-Full black leather(Electric & heated),RNS-E,BOSE, OEM Bluetooth,RS4 Mirrors,RS4 FBMFSW,RS4 Pedals,RS4 RARB,Cruise Control,B7 Rear Lights,Ally Inlays,18" RS6 Alloys,HID's/Auto lights with dimming rear view mirror,Coming home lights,Ambient light pack & Rear parking sensors.

For all your VAG OEM PARTS send me a PM or e-mail me at vagoemparts@ymail.com

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    I really want to know how this goes, too. This is my local dealer, and it's not the first story of this type I have heard about them. It's why I never use them but go here instead.
    A4 3.0TDi SE Quattro Auto. Factory-fit: RNS-E/bluetooth; F/R parking sensors; full leather/heated front seats; cruise. Retrofit: Remap; Eibach 30mm lowering springs, RS4 RARB; MTEC drilled/grooved discs; 18" RS4 alloys; VW fan washers; Kinetic Digitizor DAB; Blackvue DR380 camera; front armrest; ambient lighting; white LED lights; autodim mirror; Cupra splitter; S-Line door blades; tints; UK pressed plates; MFSW; SDS; TPMS; LED Taillights and DRLs. RS aluminium pedals

Reverse Gear

Status
    I work for the SG Smith group ,give me the blokes name and will try and have a word for you

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jdp1962 View Post
    I really want to know how this goes, too. This is my local dealer, and it's not the first story of this type I have heard about them. It's why I never use them but go here instead.
    jdp - Audi Bexley is my local too - I'll be going to Sanspeed too I think!

Warmonger

Status
    They have agreed to repair the paint but not admitted fault.
    Il be back here once its done.

Neutral

Status
    just had my cambelt done here today,had rattle aswell on front of engine they cant find, got back still can hear noise,sounds like rattle can I think its power steering pump bearing it has done 129k on 06

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by williams View Post
    just had my cambelt done here today,had rattle aswell on front of engine they cant find, got back still can hear noise,sounds like rattle can I think its power steering pump bearing it has done 129k on 06
    May I ask how much the bill was?
    A4 3.0TDi SE Quattro Auto. Factory-fit: RNS-E/bluetooth; F/R parking sensors; full leather/heated front seats; cruise. Retrofit: Remap; Eibach 30mm lowering springs, RS4 RARB; MTEC drilled/grooved discs; 18" RS4 alloys; VW fan washers; Kinetic Digitizor DAB; Blackvue DR380 camera; front armrest; ambient lighting; white LED lights; autodim mirror; Cupra splitter; S-Line door blades; tints; UK pressed plates; MFSW; SDS; TPMS; LED Taillights and DRLs. RS aluminium pedals

Warmonger

Status
    I paid 320 for first service,,,which really is just an oil change and quoted as 1.75 hours

my problem with them has become more complicated and I am waiting to speak with them tomorrow - an additional problem I must say
    I should not mention until they have chance to remedy

I still had to chase them to try book paint repair, so 3 biz days after the problem and thy told me they will try book in tomorrow

Neutral

Status
    May I ask how much the bill was?

Warmonger

Status
    OK I am happy as all is being fixed after escalating my complaint to dealer principle...shudnt have had to get to that but there you go.
    I think Il be going back to Sanspeed next time though..

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by williams View Post
    That's another reason not to go there.

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by imported_Mastermofo View Post
    OK I am happy as all is being fixed after escalating my complaint to dealer principle...shudnt have had to get to that but there you go.
    I think Il be going back to Sanspeed next time though..
    All's well, I guess, but at least you know better for next time.

Neutral

Status
    That's another reason not to go there.
    wont be again