Retrofitting Auto Dim Mirror and Auto Lights - Anyone successfully done it?

Hello

Very interested in this auto dimming mirror install.

What prices are we talking?? Did they supply and fit?

DUncan

We do it for approx. £600, but subject to checking the cars abilities, it maybe less or even more, if interested give us a shout.

Hello

Very interested in this auto dimming mirror install.

What prices are we talking?? Did they supply and fit?

DUncan

Hi mate
I paid £318 (£265+vat) incl parts & fitting from Bespokeautotech, took around 1 hour to fit everything. Hazzy Dayz also charge the same. Remember this is only for the auto dimming mirror - not auto lights, rain sensing wipers etc which i'm not interested in. All parts are genuine Audi.
Audi Retrofit - Audi Reversing Camera, Audi Installations Cheshire | Bespoke Auto Technology
AUDI AUTO DIMMING MIRROR

So we're clear, our price is for the full package, auto lights, mirror etc, not just dimming mirror.

So we're clear, our price is for the full package, auto lights, mirror etc, not just dimming mirror.
Out of interest Nigel, how much do you charge for a supply/install of auto-dimming mirror only?

I cant see the relevance of the question as you already have it fitted, if anyone is interested, they can PM me for a price.

Its not a 5 minute job in most instances to verify the parts lists for installs of this nature, checking vin numbers, pr codes, part changes, availability, price changes, etc etc, there's allot goes into verifying things before giving an exact price to a client, assumption is the mother of all & I don't want to drive hundreds of miles to a site & have missed of a part to do the job.

So, as you already have the system fitted, there is no point in checking, just for a comparison, as I said it serves no purpose, as you wont want or need the service anyway.

Reactions: psychopomp1
I do, i want auto dimming on my A3 :D how much?!
8L, also would like the auto lights and wipers... and id like my freshly bought can of pepsi opened and cooler when placed into the cup holder (currently broken again). Anything you need to know?

Seriously, dimming mirrors, and are the wing mirrors an option to retrofit the 8l currently heated wing mirrors and no dimming rear view... pm price if you wish excluding travel unless you charge milage?

thanks.