judder

si hoc

Reaction score
Hi to all new on here, just picked up my 07 a4 2.0 tdi 140 avant with 41k on it, just a question when the car is cold and i pull away there is i judder at the clutch bitting point but when warmed up it seems to dissapear, is this just a trait of these engines or is it the dreaded dual mass fly wheel playing up???, or am i just not used to a diesel when cold lol

I have the 170 and it has the judder. Audi have now but want it back for a whole week. They want to take off the gear box. thank god it's under warranty.

Mine does the same,im thinking dual mass flywheel, but im sure i heard audi want 1500 quid plus fitted,so ill leave it for now

luckily mine has a years audi warranty, and it has to go back cause the rear window washer isnt working, will leave it a month see if owt else pops up

well its booked in audi mon21st, they have gave me a loan car for the whole week, they must be expecting problems lol!!!!!

Well Audi had it back. Took the gear box off. Replaced the clutch and flywheel all under warranty. Fantastic.
So as well as a shed load of engine work before I bought it this has now been done. Basicly new engine almost?

Well Audi Teesside had it 4 days replaced the clutch release bearing new clutch plate and sorted the other things i wasnt happy about, and they gave me a brand new a4 avant 1.8t se while it was in, so fingers crossed thats the last visit i have to do:happy:. thought the service off them was great after i had heard that they wernt the best:sadlike:

good news, they've authorised the repairs, it was a leaking pipe/seal that went into the gearbox and they're doing the DMF as well :)

Hoping to get it back today/tomorrow and get some power back under my right foot :)