JMB RetrofitsMonster Motorsport
    Reverse Gear

Status

Adding sat nav to bose

Hi guys, Im currently looking to buy an A4 2.0tdi S line as I need something more efficient that my discovery 3. I really want to find a vehicle with the bose system but I would like sat nav as well. I cant find many that have both sat nav and bose.
    So the question is how hard is it to buy an audi sat nav headunit and fit it to a vehicle with a bose system?

Alex

2. # ADS
    ADS

2nd Gear

Status
    Not very hard at all especially if your car has a double DIN unit in there already. Just source a unit and ensure you get the correct loom to support bose. Oh you also need to code it up with VAG COM.
    If it's not longitudinal and it's not Quattro..it's not an Audi
    VCDS (VAG-COM) HEX-CAN USB cable carrying member
    2005 A4 DTM 2.0 TFSi Quattro :364Bhp/477NM - Mapped by MRC Tuning
    Hybrid K04 Project ongoing (link to Build thread)

DMFW + Clutch For Sale

1st Gear

Status
    See the Hazzy Dayz website, they can fit this stuff or supply and fit this stuff, theres also some helpful videos, etc

Dude, what's mine say ?

Status
    It's really easy to do. I did mine as couldn't find one with everything on, mind you now it has everything I'll be selling it within a couple of months.

You can basically fit any optional extra afterwards so just try and get near as you can get to the stuff you want and then fit the rest over time.
    Audi A4 1.8T Sport Cabriolet-Full black leather(Electric & heated),RNS-E,BOSE, OEM Bluetooth,RS4 Mirrors,RS4 FBMFSW,RS4 Pedals,RS4 RARB,Cruise Control,B7 Rear Lights,Ally Inlays,18" RS6 Alloys,HID's/Auto lights with dimming rear view mirror,Coming home lights,Ambient light pack & Rear parking sensors.

For all your VAG OEM PARTS send me a PM or e-mail me at vagoemparts@ymail.com

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by hazey7 View Post
    See the Hazzy Dayz website, they can fit this stuff or supply and fit this stuff, theres also some helpful videos, etc
    I contacted Hazzy Dayz and to me they seem very expensive. This is what they sent me when I asked about adding Sat Nav and an ipod kit.:

We can offer you two options,

- RNS-E 2G (Refurbished) supplied and fitted with a 12 month warranty - 720 + VAT

- RNS-E 3G (Refurbished) supplied and fitted with a 12 month warranty - 1100 + VAT

We all so have two options for your iPod/iPhone connectivity,

- Genuine Audi AMI iPod kit (Supplied and fitted with a 2 year warranty) - 405 + VAT ( This kit is only compatible with the 3G head unit)
    - Here is a link to are website with some images of the AMI iPod kit Audi RNS-E 3G+ AMI iPod Kit - Vw & Audi Sat Nav, Bluetooth , TV Tuners, Cruise Control Installations UK

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by nicol1980 View Post
    I contacted Hazzy Dayz and to me they seem very expensive. This is what they sent me when I asked about adding Sat Nav and an ipod kit.:

We can offer you two options,

- RNS-E 2G (Refurbished) supplied and fitted with a 12 month warranty - 720 + VAT

- RNS-E 3G (Refurbished) supplied and fitted with a 12 month warranty - 1100 + VAT

We all so have two options for your iPod/iPhone connectivity,

- Genuine Audi AMI iPod kit (Supplied and fitted with a 2 year warranty) - 405 + VAT ( This kit is only compatible with the 3G head unit)
    - Here is a link to are website with some images of the AMI iPod kit Audi RNS-E 3G+ AMI iPod Kit - Vw & Audi Sat Nav, Bluetooth , TV Tuners, Cruise Control Installations UK
    Forgot to mention, this is for a refurbished unit